MERRY CHRISTMAS

Alison's POV
-ALISON DO ME A FAVOR HONEY AND GO GET MARSHMALLOWS FROM THE STORE Pam says. I JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE BAG I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY WENT she adds.
Just as those words come from Pam's mouth I smirk a little while giving my girlfriend the side eye.
Emily and I are trying to make it tradition that the week before Christmas we stay up and watch holiday movies while eating marshmallows.
-SURE I tell her. I GUESS I'LL BE BACK I add putting on my coat.
-HURRY BACK Emily says to me pecking my lips. AND BE CAREFUL OUT THERE ITS SLIPPERY.
-I WILL I say pecking her back.
-AND DRIVE REALLY SLOW BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO CRASH she says and I nod my head.
AND...
-EMILY I say cutting her rambling off. I'LL BE OK AND IM COMING RIGHT BACK.
Emily sighs and pulls me in for a tight hug.
-BABE YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE DOES I say trying to breathe through her tight bear hug.
-LET HER GO EM GEEZ Ava says walking down the stairs.
Emily does just that and I walk away getting in the car.
-I LOVE YOU! Emily shouts from the doorway.
I mouth the words back before pulling off.
Now in the grocery store in search of the marshmallows I see a familiar face in the very same aisle I'm in.
I quickly turn around and try to hide before she could see me but...
-ALISON!
I huff and walk out from behind the stacked boxes.
-SWEETIE I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED my mom says checking me to see if I'm ok. WHERE ARE YOU STAYING? I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU BUT I NEVER GET AN ANSWER.
Ever since the day my father kicked me out she's been calling and texting me trying to get me to come back.
Once she realized that I wasn't she would call but I would ignore her calls so then she resorted to texting and asking if I'm alright and where I've been living.
-MOM STOP I say removing her hands from my face. I LIVE WITH EMILY I tell her.
-DO YOU NEED ANYTHING? MONEY? CLOTHES? my mother questions.
-NO EMILY AND I SHARE A BANK ACCOUNT AND SHE GOT ME ALL NEW CLOTHES SO IM FINE I respond.
My mothers serious look quickly turns into a smile.
-YOU TWO REALLY DO LOVE EACH OTHER DON'T YOU? She asks.
-YEAH MOM I tell her. SHE'S MY EVERYTHING AND DESPITE WHAT DAD SAYS IT'LL LAST I say referring to my relationship with Emily. I HAVE TO GO I add grabbing the bags of marshmallows.
-HONEY COME HOME My mom says stopping me. YOUR FATHER HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO YOU, I LOVE YOU ALISON WE BOTH DO.
-I LOVE YOU TOO MOM I say hugging her. BUT EMILY IS MY HOME NOW AND WHEN IM WITH HER THERE'S NO PLACE I'D RATHER BE I add. BYE I say handing the cashier the money and walking out.
Emily's POV
-EMMY IM SURE SHE'S ON HER WAY BACK My father tells me.
He and Alison already met but this is our first Christmas together living under the same roof.
-SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN BACK ALREADY DAD WE NEED TO GO LOOK FOR HER I say to him.
As soon as I stand up from the snow covered stairs Alison parks the car and gets out.
I immediately rush over to her and attack her with hugs and kisses.
-HI Alison laughs kissing me back. DID YOU MISS ME? She jokes.
I kiss her really hard on the lips for a few seconds.
-THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? I ask.
Alison takes my hand and leads me into the house.
-ALI'S BACK I tell my family.
-GREAT my mom says. DID YOU GET THE MARSHMALLOWS?
Alison nods her head and lifts up two bags to show her.
While helping Ava make the Banana pudding Alison quietly walks away to go outside.
She's been really quiet ever since she got back.
-GO My sister quips while mixing the pudding.
-WHAT? I ask confused as to what she's talking about.
-YOU'VE BEEN STARING AT HER LIKE THAT SINCE SHE GOT BACK Ava says. GO SEE IF SHE'S OK she tells me.
-THANKS AV'S I say kissing her cheek.
When I go outside I see Alison pouring herself a cup of hot chocolate and putting marshmallows in it.
I quietly bend down and grab a handful of snow, making a perfect ball.
As soon as she sips her drink I extend my arm back and throw it at her, hitting the side of her head.
Alison turns to look at me with fire in her eyes.
-SORRY, HAD TO I Say shrugging my shoulders.
-YOU KNOW YOU JUST DECLARED WAR RIGHT? Alison asks me.
I crack a smile until I see her picking up some snow to chase me with.
My eyes widen and I turn in the other direction starting to run.
-GET BACK HERE! Alison yells as I hide behind the big tree next to my house.
She throws her ball when she thinks she's got me but I duck and dodge it.
When she gets closer to me I pick up some more snow and smash it in her face.
Alison then sticks her leg behind mines and trips me only causing me to fall on top of her.
She rolls over and gets on top of me and splashes some snow on me.
-ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT IM SORRY! I laugh as she continues to put snow on me. ALI STOP! I scream.
Alison stops and wipes the extra snow from my face while still on top of me.
-I CANT FEEL MY LIPS I say touching the numbness.
Alison leans down and kisses me warming them up a bit.
-BETTER? my girlfriend questions.
I shake my head no and she laughs.
All of a sudden a snowball flies at the both of us.
We both look up to see Spencer across the street in Toby's bedroom window.
-MERRY CHRISTMAS she laughs and shuts the window.
I stand up and help Alison into the house.
-IM FREEZING she states shivering on our bed.
-C'MON I say leading her into the bathroom.
I light several candles and hit the lights before taking off my clothes.
Alison eyes me up and down before doing the same.
We both step inside the hot bath water sitting down to relax.
Now in the bathtub I notice how quiet Alison is again.
-YOU WANNA TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG? I ask while pouring the warm water down her body.
-I SAW MY MOM TODAY she lowly states. SHE WANTS ME HOME.
Several thoughts flash through my mind when she says that.
What if she leaves me?
I want her to stay.
-IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE Alison says as if she could hear my thoughts.
As I lather her with soap and water I can't help but to smile a little.
-WANNA TALK ABOUT IT? I ask her.
Alison shakes her head no as I kiss the nape of her neck from behind.
-I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU I say grabbing a towel and getting out.
Alison does the same and stands there watching me.
Still in my towel I remove a long velvet box from my bag.
She opens it and tears come to her eyes.
-EMILY ITS BEAUTIFUL Alison says staring at the silver and diamond necklace with the words
How about forever? Engraved on it.
-LIKE YOU I state.
I turn her around and push her long blonde hair to the side as I put it on her.
Alison turns around and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me with so much love.
-YOU'LL GET YOUR PRESENT LATER she states with a smile.
Her real present to me was two tickets to the world national swim tournament with backstage passes to meet Missy Franklin.
-I THINK I'LL LOVE THAT PRESENT I tell her.
We laugh and get dressed in our pajamas before going downstairs to eat Christmas dinner with my family and do our family traditions.
While sitting in the living room playing charades I look over to Alison and she has the biggest smile on her face.
My biggest goal is to make that smile appear on her face everyday.
I'm in love with Alison Lauren DiLaurentis and I wanna make this official, official.
By the end of Senior year she'll be my fiancée.

This story is about to get really dark...
Just letting you guys know.
But you'll still love it.
Should Alison go back home?
Should Emily propose?
Let me know.
Enjoy 😊
-D