MOVING ON

3 MONTHS LATER
Alison's POV
-HOW ARE WE TODAY MISS DILAURENTIS? the woman at the hospital questions me as I lie there rolling up my shirt allowing her to put the gel on my stomach.
-WE'RE PRETTY GOOD RIGHT KIDDO? I ask Arin as he sits in the chair eating the lollipop the nurse gave him.
-MMHM Arin hums making the woman laugh.
-SO YOU AND MISS FIELDS DECIDED ON KEEPING THE BABY? she asks.
-UHH..NO JUST ME I say giving a tight lipped smile.
-OH she quips. IM SORRY I JUST ASSUMED...
-ITS FINE I say.
Everything gets quiet and awkward for a bit until the sound of the baby's heartbeat fills the room.
-THERE'S YOUR HEALTHY BABY she says with a smile. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW THE SEX?
-YES PLEASE I say while still listening to the heartbeat.
-LITTLE GUYS ABOUT TO BE A BIG BROTHER TO A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL the woman says making me smile at Arin.
-YOU AND UNCLE JAS WERE RIGHT, BABY I exclaim. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A LITTLE SISTER I tell him.
-SHE SOUNDS GOOD the doctor says before wiping my stomach and handing me some photos of the ultrasound.
Once we're done there Arin and I go outside to the parking lot to meet Nathan.
-HEY I quip while strapping Arin in.
-HOW'D IT GO? Nathan questions opening my door for me and helping me in.
-IT WAS GREAT I say wiping the little bit of tears that I shed. ITS A GIRL I tell him.
-THAT'S AWESOME Nathan exclaims. YOU'RE ALREADY THINKING OF NAMES FOR HER AREN'T YOU? he jokes.
-YEAH I laugh. I ACTUALLY ALREADY KNOW HER NAME I inform him. IT'S ARIEL.
-COOL, SO LIKE ARIN AND ARIEL? he questions.
-YUP I quip. IM STICKING TO THE A's.
-SMART Nathan says. ARE YOU HUNGRY OR DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU HOME? he asks.
-IM STARVED I say. BUT I DO NEED TO GET HOME SO I CAN START STUDYING FOR FINALS I add.
-ALRIGHT he quips before driving off.
While driving his phone lights up showing off the lock screen photo of him and I.

(I honestly died making this manip 🤣)
-YOU HAVE ME ON YOUR LOCK SCREEN? I ask.
-OH, YEAH Nathan says while driving. I LOVE THAT ONE he adds referring to the picture. WHY? YOU DON'T LIKE IT?
-NO, I DON'T I say. IN FACT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE IT I suggest.
-WHY WOULD I DO THAT? He questions.
-BECAUSE WE'RE NOT TOGETHER NATHAN I snap.
-YOU'RE RIGHT he agrees. IM SORRY, I'LL CHANGE IT JUST PLEASE DON'T GET UPSET FOR THE BABY'S SAKE Nathan begs.
Nathan really is a sweet guy and if I wasn't in this predicament I probably would take it further than just friendship, but I can't because I'm five months pregnant and I'm still in love with Emily.
The ride gets really silent and stays that way until Nathan drops us off.
-SEE YOU LATER LITTLE GUY Nathan says to Arin.
-BYE BYE Arin waves.
-I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER I say to him causing him to nod his head yes and drive away.
-ARE YOU HUNGRY? I ask my son as I unlock the door.
-YES! he exclaims with his adorable smile.