"It's also the same bed you shared with her..." Her eyes start to water and I begin to panic. She turns to hide her pending tears and I scramble quickly off the bed to follow her.

I grab her arm to stop her from running away. " I'll change the bed for you if that's what will make you comfortable."

I think I said the wrong thing with how she stares at me in disbelief. "You clearly don't understand, don't you? Even if you burn this bed and replace it with the most glamorous bed, you couldn't erase all the facts." She scoffs.

Ofcourse I do understand her, she doesn't want to sleep on the same bed where I fu.cked Trinity. I'm so stupid, why it hadn't occured to me before.

Lisa sighs deeply and quitely removes my hand that is gripping her arm. She is avoiding my eyes and it annoys me to hell.

"Where's Trinity?" She asks, her eyes on the floor.

It's my turn to sigh. How do I explain this to her? She can't even look at my face.

"I'll explain it all later." I answer her but she's still not facing me making me groan. So I cradle her face with my hand and tilts it up to face me. "I'll tell you everything but first you must eat your breakfast, then see the doctor afterwards to check your condition."

"No, I need to know everything now." She argues. I don't know if her tenacity should make me mad or turn me on but I guess the latter since my unmistakable morning wood is driving it's potent effect to control me. I shake my head to erase the desire that is starting to consume me. I drop my eyes away from her innocent face but instead it land on her perky breasts.

Oh hell, the sheet is not even concealing her perky nipples. Suddenly, all my blood is now flowing towards the stiff muscle in my groin.

"Stop being difficult, you are carrying my child now so please cooperate Lisa." I growl, showing her now my dominance. I hope she stops challenging me now, since her headstrong behavior is really turning me on right now and I might not control myself to take her.

But instead of shutting her mouth my  adorable little tiger just scowls and glares her pale blue eyes at me. "You find me difficult? Have you met yourself?" She snaps.

Ok. She's asking for it.

"You were submissive to me before, where did it all go now? You know I have the power that can bring it back again right? Just one touch Lisa, I can turn you into a putty in my hands." I see her nostrils flare in anger with fire flashing her eyes.

"Before. That's the operative word. Now, you can't force me anymore." She hisses.

How I missed arguing with her and putting her at her place but now she's like a woman scorned. Must be because of the pregnancy hormones that is driving her to be more bold and forward. And I like it.

***

I ask the servants to bring her breakfast inside my room and after fighting again over her finishing her food, her new physician arrived to do some preliminary check ups. All he did was took her blood and she's scheduled again to visit the clinic by tomorrow. He assured me she's stable and fine, I guess I can grant her wish for today.

"You have to come with me."

She peeks her eyes at me and her brows squeezes together and asks me. "To where?"

"You want to know about Trinity right?" I ask her and automatically a profound curiousness peeks up in her expression. She simply nods at me and I take it as a que to hold her hand to leave the room.

"By the way I assigned two female servants to assist your needs. Camilla and Page will be in your beck and call later." I inform Lisa but she just scowl at me and shakes her head.