I'm not ready to become a father yet and I don't know if I can be a good one since children annoys me to hell, but somehow knowing that I'll be having a child with Lisa didn't bother me at all.

I should be freaking out by the news but I didn't. I even fought my right of position as the new leader of our territory even if I wasn't ready. I forced myself to do that 'cause if I didn't and Des was still on his throne, he would never have budge and agreed to the Avalanche's condition to return Lisa in exchange of the South territory. He was keen to bring an all out war as an option with the only goal is to bring the future successor of our clan to us. Lisa wouldn't matter to him. Des only sees Lisa as a breeder. A human incubator of his future grandchild so I need to protect her.

My arm tightens around Lisa, my grip awakens the sleeping beauty. She squirms in my arm, her eyes fluttering open as she finally wakes up.

I loosen my arm around her, allowing her to stretch her small body. I hear her bones and muscles cracks as she yawns in a adorable way. She continues stretching and I allow her more space to move but her body is arched in a way that her as.s is curved out wipping my smile when it's round globes rubs my morning wood causing me to grunt.

She seems to be oblivious of our contact, her face still half asleep while me is already fully awaken. She stretches her arms causing the sheet covering her body to drop down to her waist. The lost of cover brings her skin to shivers from the cold morning air and out of instinct her body finds the closest thing to warm it up which is me. Still half unconsious, she turns around to face me and snuggles closer to me with her face resting on my neck.

A soft moan escapes her pouty lips when my warmth seems to satifsy her making me chuckle.

"That's the sexiest moan I ever heard." I breath. I feel her lashes brush the skin of my neck indicating that her eyes are finally open. I feel her stiffen and sucks a sharp breath. After her few seconds of realization, she places her hands to my chest pushing herself away from me.

I almost growl from the lost of contact instead, I huff in annoyance as I stare to her gorgeous face. Damn, she's so beautiful even with her messy sexy bed hair and a scowl planted on her adorable face. She is still glowing. Lisa is pretty but honestly she is even prettier now that she's carrying my child.

She scrambles to sit up but when she realize her current lack of clothing her eyes pops wide open.

"Why am I naked?" She cries in panic and grabs the sheets to cover her nudity.

"Why are you surprised? We always sleep naked together." I tell her matter of factly making her go all crimson, what a ravishing sight.

I see her gulp when she gazes at me and her eyes instantly moves away from shock. It must be because of how my eyes is probably darker now as I stare at her like she's a piece of meat I am about to devour.

"I'm not supposed to sleep here in your room." She whispers. It is clear in her expression that she doesn't like the idea of sleeping with me. That doesn't sits with me well making me snap.

"You are sleeping in my room with me." I growl with finality.

"No." She counters, her eyes glaring at me. I rise up from the bed not giving a damn that my already stiff length is exposed for her to see. She begins to squirm as she gawks at me. She instantly turns away when she catches me smirking at her. Her face now transforming into indifference as if she's unaffected.

"What's your issue? You've been sleeping here with me before with no qualms." I growl.

"That was before when I didn't have a choice. Things are different now." She states resolutely as she raises herself to leave the bed.