Chapter Eight - "-you're my boyfriend."

songs OF THE chapter:

Don't Stop - 5 Seconds of Summer

Misery Business - Paramore

******

Justin's P.O.V

(Tuesday, September 17th/12 days til' the Billboard Awards)

I groaned as I stretched out my arms and sat up in my bed. I turned and looked beside me when I heard the bed sheets rustle.

"Hi." Selena's sleepy voice rung through my ears.

I smiled at her and layed back down, cuddling her into my bare chest.

Last night was just- amazing. No, we didn't do anything, I'm just talking about how we kissed and we're alright now. I think.

"Good morning." I said, almost breathless.

Selena smiled back at me and snuggled further into my chest.

"So what's the agenda today?" I asked, turning my head to look at her.

She groaned and pulled the blanket over her face, "Can't we just lay in bed all day?"

"Actually we could, but you have to get your small ass to your boss' office." I said, chuckling.

She say up abruptly, narrowing her eyes at me, "My ass is not small!" she exclaimed, "and why did you ask what we were doing today if you knew anyway?"

I shrugged and threw the blanket off my body and went to my dresser. I pulled out a clean shirt, boxers and some jeans.

I looked back at Selena.

"Whatever you say." I winked.

She sighed and got out of bed too.

"Look, I gotta shower, but I'll see you later. Okay?" I asked.

She came closer to me and nodded. I smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I'll see you later." she said.

I nodded and gave her a quick hug. She smiled at me one last time and waved before walking out and closing the door behind her.

I sighed and grabbed a towel from the closet. I took the towel and clothes I had and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it.

You can never be too sure.

I stripped from my dirty shorts and boxers and turned on the water. As soon as the water was hot, I hopped in and let myself relax.

The hot water streamed down my back, relaxing all the joints in my body and muscles. I let the water sprawl on my face, I started washing my body and hair and then turned off the water.

I pulled back the curtain and stepped out, wrapping the towel around my waist. I ruffled my hair and looked in the mirror.

"Damn. I got a lot of work to do." I mumbled to myself.

***

A hour and a whole lot of hair gel later, I was ready to go. I walked over to my bed and plopped down on my stomach. I reached for my phone on the nightstand when it started ringing. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hello, Justin? Justin Bieber?"

Oh god no. I'm going to have to change my number again. I love my fans but this number changing is getting a little bit annoying.