Chapter Three - "Why not give him another chance?"

Song Of The Chapter - Oath - Cher Lloyd

•••---•••

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up and stretched out my arms as I took in where I was. I was confused as to why I was at Selena's on the couch..

Suddenly, the memories came back. I listened to her album, the crying, the movie... the cliff. I groaned as I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Rough night?" A familiar voice spoke.

"Tell me about it- wait. What." I turned my head, only to see Harry sitting on the couch across the room, the remote in his hand.

"Yeah. I always hated sleeping over here." He chucked.

"Then why sleepover? And how come?" I asked, getting up, walking into the kitchen with Harry following me.

"Ugh." He sighed and rubbed his face in frustration. "It's Taylor. She's driving me insane. She's sooo-"

Before he could answer, I shot back at him "Clingy?" I laughed.

"Yes! And she doesn't give me ANY space. I take any chance that I have to get away from her, whether its rehearsal, soundcheck, any of that stuff.. It's so stressful." He spoke, all in one breath.

"So why do it?" I said, getting out a pan and some plates.

"Management. Publicity." He sighed.

"Ahh, the classic publicity relationship. I got you." I said, taking the bacon and eggs out.

"Yeah. They say that I'll 'grow onto her' whatever that means." He said as he used air quotes with his fingers.

"I think she's grown onto you, man." I laughed, Harry joining in.

"You know, you're alright man. I don't see why Taylor is always picking on you." He chuckled.

"Eh. It's because she's being 'protective' of her friend. She thinks I'm here to get in Selena's pants." I sighed, as I turned the egg over.

"If you don't mind me asking lad, why are you here?" He asked, nervously

"To make amens. I want a fresh start. No past, no lies, just new. I came to be friends with Selena. Nothing more, nothing less." I said, taking three eggs.

"Oh. You should try explaining that to Taylor." Harry stated.

"Nah, she'll just use it and take it to the media and twist my words. Plus, she won't believe me." I said as I started to juggle the three eggs.

"Haha, where'd you learn to do juggle?" He laughed as he went over to the stove to finish the breakfast.

"My dad would help me, but it was just something I picked up when I was bored." I said, concentrated on the eggs.

"Your a chill dude. Wanna go to the gym sometime?" He asked.

I suddenly stopped juggling and turned to Harry. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah." He replied, bluntly.

I laughed as I took over, finishing the breakfast. "Look, I don't know how you guys hang out in England, but over her. We go to the club or restaurants to chat." I said, finally finished breakfast.

Just then me and Harry both heard a thump from upstairs. I looked at Harry and we both shrugged.

"Oh, okay. Shall we go to the restaurant than?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"How about this? We eat breakfast, get some Starbucks, and then go bowling. Sound good?" I chuckled.

He then nodded and I started making the girls plates. Remembering that Taylor doesn't eat eggs, I made her some quick hash-browns. Just as I put the hash-browns on her plate, Selena and a very angry looking Taylor came down.