"I wanna make a deal, she said."

"I will let you take control of me, do whatever you want with me, just let Timothy live." And so I took it. She's with me, and your father." The man looks at the tombstones. "...In my void, they lived, but they still felt the pain, your mother died from starvation, but in my void, no one ever actually dies. She lived on with Mark, She lives on, with Mark. Still rotting corpses, for ten whole years. Why?" He chuckles a bit, leaning his head back. "'Cause of you, of course. Your mother is dying, in never ending pain, for you."

Timothy breathes heavily, and drops the violin, wrapping his arms around him, and begins to sob.

"...Good day, Timothy." 

Dark stands up, and walks away.

Edit/1:

That we Exist

That we Exist.

I made a thingy for this thingy. I also wanted to mention I'll be adding little things to this aftermath just because I can, also before I do that I'll be fixing up all the small grammar mistakes that I didn't call myself out on in the comments, so that'll still be there for comedic reference.
Enjoyyyy this phottoooo.
Aeh.

Edit/2: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it is done. I can say now that I am complete trash and I smiled like an idiot over a few things and I may be a narcissist because I laughed at my own jokes.
BUT here's the thing I wanted to do.

(Imagine when Mark comes to save you from Dark, it was actually the moment Dark was supposed to be fighting with Anti; not canon):

Dark opened his mouth to say the next line to go against Anti but that was when Mark entered his void, Dark turned around and looked over to see Mark stumbling a bit until Mark looked at Dark with a glare.

"̸G̵o̴d̸ ̴d̶a̸m̵m̸i̵t̷.̴"̵ Anti commented, his weak casing shattering with ease as his body glitches out to look completely annoyed by the situation given, there was already Logan Paul humping the damn air it can't get any worse than this.

"We are trying to settle an argument here." Dark growled, and Mark walked over.

"Well I have another damn argument to settle for you." Mark snapped, Grizzly in the background was throwing bears but cooed at the comment.

"I WILL BURN YOUR CRUMPETS."  Blazing Phil ran his ass over and blazed fire right into Mark's face, and Mark stumbled back a little, furrowing his brows.

"What the fuck? Phil?" Phil shrugged, and Mark just shook his head and looked around, it was literally the video that happened was going on all over again.

"̵W̸e̸ ̷c̴a̵n̷'̴t̶ ̷s̵e̶t̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷a̴ ̴f̵u̶c̴k̶i̵n̴g̵ ̶a̵r̶g̷u̴m̵e̵n̶t̷ ̵w̷i̶t̸h̸o̷u̸t̷ ̵t̸h̸e̶s̴e̶ ̶a̴s̴s̸h̵o̷l̶e̸s̴ ̸s̴h̴o̷w̶i̷n̶g̶ ̷u̵p̵ ̷a̴n̴d̵ ̷n̵o̴w̵ ̸w̵e̴ ̸h̸a̸v̷e̵ ̵Y̷O̸U̵ ̷A̶N̴D̷ ̵T̷H̸E̷ ̶S̸L̵U̸T̷ ̸B̷A̸G̷ ̵O̷V̴E̶R̴ ̵T̸H̶E̵R̵E̵.̷"̶ Anti pointed off to (Y/N) eating popcorn with TJsid(If that's how it's supposed to be said or some shit).