SURPRISE!!!

Macy's POV:
We finally pulled in the drive way and I stared in shock at how big the house was. He noticed and chuckled. "This is your house?" I asked shocked. "Our house" he corrected. I smiled and got my stuff out of the car. As I went to the door he got in front of me and went inside first.

Gees POV:
"Okay guys your ready for the surprise" I asked and they just nodded. I pulled Macy inside and said "guys this is Macy make her feel at home and comfortable, don't freak her out" I said the last part glaring and frank.

Mikey's POV:
I was so happy to have a little niece. It was gonna be fun. I looked at her and she was beautiful and I would hurt whoever broke her. I then looked at her shirt and chuckled, a little too loudly if I may add. I got strange looks from everyone and Macy said " what's so funny" and I replied with " I was just reading your shirt, I like it, so I'll assume you know who we are." She just nodded. I looked over at Gee and said "well looks like you got yourself a killjoy" he just laughed.

Macy's POV (when she entered the room):
OMG IT WAS THE REST OF THE BAND!!!! Uncle Mikey was the first to say something and it was towards me. Yet somehow I managed not to fan girl on the outside.

I decided I wanted to unpack so I told them I wanted to unpack and Geedad showed me my room and I told him I loved it and he said he was glad and left me to unpack. Though it didn't take me long because I didn't have many clothes.

I went downstairs and asked Gee where the sandwich stuff is and made me a grilled cheese and milk. When I finished I asked " what are we gonna do now?" It was only 3 and all the guys were over. "Well we have a pool and we can run to Walmart real quick and get you a swim suit." Gee said. "Okay will do Gee will do" I said.

We made it to Walmart and went into the bathing suits after a few minutes of looking I found two that I like.

I couldn't choose so I got both

I couldn't choose so I got both. After Dad payed we went home.

When made it home I went to my room and changed into the gray one with a pink skull on the right top. I made my way downstairs to see that everyone was waiting for me. They showed me what I can and cannot jump off of to get in the pool. After they said I could jump off the roof because they didn't think I would do it but if I did it was 110% safe. I told them I was gonna do it and they looked shocked and said I wouldn't. So I climbed onto the roof and ran, pushed off the side and did a double backflip into the pool. When I came up for air I looked at all there faces and they looked shocked and amazed.
"OMG THAT WAS AMAZING, HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT" Frank and Ray yelled in unison which made everyone laugh. "I have been able to do stuff like that ever since I was little, I can skate too" I said with confidence. Wow I'm really confident today.