Breaking the news

After hanging out the guys went home. It was around 9:30pm and I rushed upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. Getting out of the shower and dressed into my pajamas, which consists of red and black ripped plaid fuzzy pajama pants and a black tank top, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, taking a seat next to Gerard.

Me: Hey Gee, what's up?
Gerard: Nothing much, drinking coffee, want some?
Me: Sure!

Getting up to make coffee he speaks.

G: Hey Macy.....
Me: Yes?
G: *looks at my pants* are those the only pajama pants you have?
Me: I- I uh.....yeah.

Why? Why is he asking me this?
Oh no... he is disgusted isn't he?
He is ashamed
He-
Cutting my thoughts off he speaks.

G: Well then we will go to the mall tomorrow.
Me: No no no, it's okay you don't have to spend your money on me. I will be okay until I find a job and earn money.

Sitting back down in my seat from before, coffee in hand, he speaks up.

G: Your job is to go to school and learn so in the future you can get a job, and my job as a parent is to take care of you, which means buying your clothes.
Me: S-school?
G: Ah!, yes school, I've been meaning to talk to you about that! You start public school in a week.
Me: I- *sigh*.........okay, but what happens when you are on tour?
G: You will just take off from school or do online school during the tour until we get home.
Me: Okay that's fine, um one problem though.
G: Yeah?, and what's that?
Me: I uh.....I hate to burden you with it but I don't have school clothes or supplies.
G: You are not being a burden, I know you don't have school clothes or clothes in general that's why we are going to the mall tomorrow and for school supplies. You also don't have a phone for emergencies or laptop for school work so I will get you one.
Me: A-are you sure? That seems like a lot of money.
G: Yes, I am positive, now let's watch a movie.

*time skip*
The movie was over and now we are just sitting watching the credits roll, well at least I am, Gerard kinda passed out a few minutes ago. Getting up I put a blanket on him and head to my room, jumping on my bed I quickly cover up and go to sleep waiting for morning to come.

A/n: This is just a filler chapter, but I am happy to say I am back, for now at least.