Adoption Day pt. 2

Macy's POV:
OMG IT WAS GERARD FUCKING WAY!!!
But wait, why did he come to adopt one of us? Not that I'm complaining because I have a slight chance of getting adopted.

When he entered the room he looked around at all the kids, and one by one they got interviewed. It was my turn to get interviewed and I was freaking out.
"Macy you're next go into interviewing" the care taker said. "O-okay" I stuttered in reply.

When I entered the room there was a couch, and Gee (Gerard) patted a spot next to him for me to sit. "H-hi I'm m-Macy" I said. Wow I stutter a lot I thought. "Nice to meet you I'm Gerard" Gee said. "Hehe yeah I know who you are" I managed to say. He just looked at my shirt and read it and laughed. My shirt said 'I'm emo the Gerard Way'.

"Nice shirt" he replied. "Thanks" I said. "So do you play any Instruments?" Gee asked. "Umm yeah I do actually I play bass, guitar, piano, drums,and sing." I said with confidence. "NICEEEE so looks like I've found my little killjoy!" Gerard said while laughing. "Hehe yeah....wait what do you mean YOUR little killjoy?" I questioned. "Huh?, oh!, yeah I am more than likely going to adopt you, what other bands do you like?" Gee stated. " omg really?! That's awesome and I like Twenty Øne Piløts, My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Falling In Reverse, Pierce The Veil, and Black Veil  Brides." I said still in shock. Wow I can't believe he would actually consider adopting me. "Awesome and I know all of those people, so if you say yes to me adopting you you could meet them." Gee said with a little laugh. My eyes grew in shock and I couldn't say anything bc I was so shocked and just nodded 'yes'. When I did that his smile grew widely with love for his daughter (me).

He got up and went to sigh the papers while I went upstairs to my room to go pack.

I finished packing the only other shirt and pair of pants I have along with all my posters and old ass laptop. Just as I finished Geedad called for me.

"MACY ARE YOU DONE PACKING" geedad yelled for me.  I still can't believe I'm officially a Way. "YES SIR, I AM READY" I yelled back while walking down the stairs and into the room he was in.