Chapter 28 💪

Justin's pov:

*WHIP*

"Ow fuck you!" I scream as he whips me with a thick rope.

*WHIP WHIP WHIP*

He does it again, and again, and again. By now I'm balling my eyes out. My back stings like a million fucking bees just stung me.

"Leave me alone!" I yell. I look up through my tears and see Derek shaking his head at the man who's hitting me. Is it over?

"Its not over dear." He says through the speaker. What the fuck?

The man comes in front of me and looks at me. Tears still streaming down my swollen eyes, I see the anger in his eyes.

"Let me go." I say through my teeth. I'm fucking pissed right now, but I'm also still scared shitless.

"No can do. You see, what Raegan made me feel, now you're going to feel." He says to me.

Before I can respond, he clenches his first and punches me straight in my gut. I lean forward and struggle to breathe. I cough and my breathing gets shaky. I look up at him through my watery eyes and he smirking.

Derek comes in the room and like tackles me. He starts slapping and punching me in my face, chest, stomach. I cry and scream as I feel like I'm slowly looking consciousness.

"DEREK!" I hear someone yell. Derek turns around, blocking my view of the person. I recognize that voice anywhere. It's, it's-

"Raegan." Derek says, his teeth clenched. Oh my god.

The man behind me, pulls the chair I'm in away from them. Mostly, away from Raegan. I start crying harder because of the pain I'm in, but also becuase he's taking me away from him.

"R-raegan!" I say with as much strength I have. He moves to the side a little so he can see me past Derek. He looks so upset. He wipes his face and looks back at Derek.

The men puts my chair down and stands beside me. Raegan moves over so he has a full view of me. Derek is still giving him a death stare.

"Let him go." Raegan says sternly. He glances at me then back at Derek.

"No way! After what you did to me, I'm not just going to let him go." Derek says and pulls out a gun to aim it at Raegan. I gasp as I try to break free from the chair. Rae puts his hands up.

"I know you have your little puppets with you. They aren't going to help you this time. Any last words?" He asks Raegan. Rae nods then looks at me.

"Derek stop!" I yell. "Shoot me, not Raegan."

"Hell no! Shoot me." Raegan says.

"No!"

"Justin, I'm so sorry, I should have never left you by yourself. That's one thing I will regret forever. I love you, remember that." Rae says tearing up looking at me.

"*cough* Shut up Raegan, *cough* don't say that!" I say. The click of Derek's gun can be heard.

"Dean!" I scream. Then I turn my to see him. I force a smile. He shoots the man beside me without hesitation. He falls to the ground and I can hear my ears ringing.  Derek jerks his head this way and looks like he's ready to shoot Raegan.

I feel the circulation on my wrists come back. I see Dean untied me. With all my strength I stand up and go over to Derek quietly. Just as he's about to shoot I push him and the bullet misses Raegan by a few feet. I get off of Derek and let Dean, John, Eddie, and Max take over. They get on top of him and start beating him.

"Justin." I turn around to see Raegan staring at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Babe." I whisper. He runs to me and gets on the floor hugging me as tight as he can. My back and stomach still hurt but I didn't care. All I cared about was that he's here with me right now.

"Oh my god." He sobs. I cry also into his shoulder. We pull away and he holds my cheek with his right hand.

"I-i'm so sorry." He stutters, tears coming from his eyes. I just look at him.

"You came back for me." I say.

"Of course I did. When I got your text we left right away. Ugh I'm such an idiot!" He starts to cry again at that last sentence.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm okay." I tell him.

"I love you so much, I'm not leaving you ever again."

"I love you too." I tell him. I kiss him gently and his whole body seems to loosen up. So does mine.

We pull away and we both look at his friends. They are watching us, smiling. Even Max. Derek is on the floor, unconscious. Or dead, I really don't know.

Raegan gets up and I try to but I fall right back to the ground.

"He hurt you?" He asks. I nod.

"Where?"

"Can we just go home? I'll show you there." I say.

"Ok." He helps me up and I put one arm around my shoulder.

"Thank you guys." I say to them.

"Anytime jay. We are just glad you're okay." John says. They all agree.

•1 hour later•

"Can you take your shirt off for me?" Raegan asks me as I sit on the bathroom sink. He already cleaned up my face from the blood.

I nod and he helps me. I take it off and get off the sink. He spins me around and gasps.

"Is it bad?" I ask.

"Your whole back has red lines on it. What happened?"

"The man that was with Derek, he whiped me with a really thick rope." I tell him.

"Fuck. Alright, can I spray some stuff on it?"

"Is is going to hurt?"

"It's going to sting for a minute, but it will get better." He says.

"Nooo Rae." I whine.

"Hey?" He asks turning me go face him.

"Would I ever try hurt you?" He asks.

"No."

"Exactly. So trust me." He says. I nod.

I turn around again and wait for the stinging pain. He sprays it and first it's really cold. Then the pain comes. I hiss in pain and he turns me around.

"It'll go away." He says in a soothing voice. He kisses me and I relax. I can't even feel the pain anymore.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more."

Ooo I'm updating a lot. Go me 😂I got a question tho,

1. Should I make a cute chapter next one where they do something nice?

2. Or should I get to another conflict next chapter because I already know what I'm doing?

Comment B 💋hope you enjoyed!