Chapter 17 🌠

Justin's pov:

I really fell for him. I really did. And now I really love him. How? That's my question as I sit on the floor in front of my bed staring into space. How? He brought me here, he got me so scared that they were going to hurt me. That was before Raegan told me his story though. That changed everything. My whole perspective of him. He is just a gentle, sweet guy. He didn't want to shoot Ross, one of his worst enemies. That means something. I changed him. He keeps me safe. I know all of this is because of him in the first place, but he makes sure I don't get hurt. I can't every repay him for that. I love him. I do.

Raegan's pov:

This started off as a little fun game for me, but by already the second day, I felt bad. I say in his eyes he was terrified and I came back to my old self. I wanted to keep him safe, and I still do. This 'game' didn't last long because of how much I fell for him. His eyes are so beautiful, his smile lights up my world, his little nose, how he scrunches it when I give him a compliment. I love him, a lot. He changed me. He made me realize I'm not a criminal. I was not born and raised to be one, I was just alone. I was scared and angry. Then my friends came along, and I felt not alone. But they changed me in a bad way. Now that Justin is here, I can talk to him about anything. I want to ask him out, I have a plan. I can't believe how easy I started to like him. And now I love him. I do.

Justin's pov:

I guess that's a question for both of us. How did we fall for each other? And so easily too?

*knock knock*

"Come in." I say. The door opens and Raegan comes in with a smile on his face. He looks around a little before looking down at me sitting on the floor.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" He asks.

"I don't know, I was thinking." I tell him.

He kneels down in front of me. "About what?"

"How much I love you." I smile.

He sits down next to me and messes with my hair.

"Hey my hair looked nice." I laughed.

"I was thinking about that too." He says after a little silence.

"Really?"

"Yea."

I lean my head on his shoulder and we sit in silence. He has his knees up to his chest.

"I want to take you somewhere." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask taking my head away and looking at him.

"There a really nice mountain behind the house in the woods. I go there sometimes to think, its really beautiful. I trust you, so I want you to see it." He says smiling at the end.

"Yea I would love to." I say and kiss him. He kisses back and puts his hand on my jaw.

*knock knock*

We both jump and pull away from the kiss at the sudden knocking at the door. I laugh a little as I get up to answer it. It's Dean.

"You two. Downstairs. Now." He smiks and walks away. I look at Rae and he shrugs. He gets up off the floor and we head down the stairs.

He opens the door to the room where we usually eat. Mostly becuase it has a big table and we just always talk here for some reason. His four friends are sitting at the table now staring at us.

"Come on lets talk." John says. Raegan and I give each other a wierd look and sit down next to each other. It's silent for a little while. They don't say anything.

"Ok. Honestly we just want to know what's going on with you two." John says laughing.

"Really?" Reagan laughs. They all nod.

"Well aren't dating...yet. happy now." Rae says shooting me a look. I blush but hide my face.

"Ahh oh my god I totally ship it." John says. I giggle and put my whole face in my shirt.

"Stop don't hide your cute face." Rae says pulling my shirt down so my face is out, red a tomatoe.

"Stooop." I whine hitting him in the arm.

I look around the table and see John, Dean, and Eddie smiling, happy for us. But then there is Max. He doesn't look happy. I ignore it and look away before he sees me staring.

"I'm going to take Justin to that little mountain in the woods." Rae tells them.

"Aww that sounds cute. Have fun." Dean says.

"Yea have fun." Eddie winks. Rae rolls his eyes smiling.

He gets up and takes my hand. We walk to the door about to leave but,

"You guys better tell us what happens." John yells. Eddie and Dean laugh nodding. Still, nothing from Max but a mad, upset face.

"Will do." Rae yells pulling me out of the room.

"Go to your room and pick out a cute comfy outfit and I'll do the same. Meet me downstairs in five minutes." He tells me.

"Ok." I peck his lips and blush. I go in my room and close the door with my back, leaning against it. I can scream right now I'm so happy. He makes me so happy.

I go to the closet and open it. I look through the clothes and finally find something to wear. Black joggers and a blue long-sleeve shirt. Good enough. I put it on and go downstairs. Rae is already at the door on his phone.

"Hey I'm ready." I smile. He smiles back and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses me.

"Come on." He says picking up a bag he has next to him.

We go to the back door and he opens it. We walk outside, it's nice out. Not too hot and hot too cold. He leads me to the enterence of the woods.

"Follow me. It's not too far." He says.

"Ok." And we head our way into the woods.

Heyo guys hope you enjoyed. Next chapter is going to be cute 😊 thanks for all the votes last chapter and comments, some made me laugh. Comment something that will make me laugh because why not 😂❤