Chapter 15 😠

Justin's pov:

I sit on my bed in my room. I look around. I like this place. I like my room. I'm happy here with Raegan. His friends are nice to me. But that note, I can't stop thinking about it. My mom, she's very sensitive. I don't want to think about how she's handling this. She supported me all the way, from when I started to whenever I die. She probably thinks I'm dead. I'm not dead mom, I'm glad I'm not too.

My head shoots up to the door opening slightly. Rae comes into view, he looks like he's in pain.

"Hey G-goodmorning." He says touching the bandage on his shoulder. I get up and walk over to him.

"Are you in pain?" I ask. He nods at me.

"Ok come and sit down." I say taking his hand. He sits on the edge of my bed.

"I'll go get your medicine."

"Thank you." He says. I peck his lips and he smiles.

As I walk out of the door, I blink and wipe the think layer of tears in my eyes thay I didn't even know I had. Good thing he didn't see.

I go downstairs to only see Dean, no one else. He had his hands on the counter, facing the wall. I don't think he knows I'm in here.

"Dean?" I ask quetly. He jumps at that.

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

He shakes his head and turns back to the wall. "We are never safe Justin. All the enemies Raegan has made, with the help of us, there is always something."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to scare you, but another one of Raegan's worst enemies is back, Ross." He tells me.

"S-should I tell him?" I ask.

"No not yet. The boys and I will handle it right now."

"Ok, if you are sure." He nods. I go to the cabinet and take out his medicine.

I rush back upstairs and go into my room. Rae looks at me.

"What took you so long?" He asks.

"Nothing, just couldn't find the medicine at first."

I give the pill to him and he takes it. He makes a discusted face. I laugh.

"That's nasty." He says.

"Oh suck it up." I say to him giggling.

I sit next to him and lean my head on his shoulder, not the hurt one the opposite one. He wraps his arm around me and rubs my back. I need to tell him, if he doesn't know, I don't feel safe.

"Raegan?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"If I tell you this, you promise you won't freak out."

"Umm I don't know. Just tell-"

"You need to promise me, please." I cut him off.

"Ok, I promise." He says unsure.

"So, I guess Ross is back." As I say that I immediatly regret it.

"WHAT?" He screams getting up.

"Hey you promised, calm down."

"I can't calm down right now! I can't believe that bastared is out of prison. Now he's going to be mad, towards me. And I'm hurt. Fuck!" He says loudly.

"Ok but Rae please calm down you can't hurt your shoulder anymore." I say getting up too and trying to get close to him. He pushes me away forcefully making a slapping noise and a stinging pain on my arm.

"Raegan."

He runs out of my room with no facial expression. I run after him and I see him going down the stairs. I follow and next find him yelling at Dean.

"Why the fuck would you tell Justin and not me! What you don't trust me now huh is that it?" He yells.

"No I just didn't want to worry you. You're already hurt, and when you get mad you do crazy things. Your shoulder is in bad condition. Please I can handle it." Dean tells him. He then looks at me and back at Raegan. I made the wrong decision.

"No I don't give a fuck about my shoulder. Everyone in this house is in serious danger with Ross. I can't believe you weren't going to tell me!" He says.

"Raegan please just-"

"No Justin stay out of this." He says glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

"No!" I walk in front of him facing him. Dean backs up and I look up at Raegan.

"I understand you're mad. But do not take it out on me or Dean. He's trying to protect you." I tell him.

"Alright alright! But what do we do?" He asks.

At this question, I look at Dean. He looks down at me and then up at Raegan.

"Just get prepared." He says.

I look back at Raegan and he nods. Dean walks past us.

"I'll go tell everyone else." He says then walks out of the room.

Raegan and I look at each other and then go upstairs as well. I follow him to his room. He shuts the door and I hug him.

"I'm scared." I mummble in his chest. I take my head away and look up at him. He looks deep in thought looking forward.

"Justin you need to stay in the basement again."

"What! Are you insane? No." I raise my voice.

"What do you mean am I insane. I need you to be safe, I don't know what I'll do if you get hurt." He says now in a calming voice.

"Raegan do you remember that conversation we had? Yes I know you want to protect me, but I want to protect you too. You're not in good shape right now. You're shoulder is all fucked up and at the same time you're worrying about me. Let me help." I say confidently. He stays quiet.

"Let me help." I say again.

"I-i don't want you to get hurt. I care about you so much." He says.

"I care about you too. We are in this together. Please."

He nods and smiles a little. I nod also and he goes into his closet. First he pulls out these clothes, they are different then regular. Probably to keep us more safe. Then he pulls out some otber stuff. And then a gun. He looks at me and spins it around, he looks unsure. Now he looks at me.

"I know this isn't who you are Raegan. Take it. Don't use it unless it's needed, to defend yourself, ok?" He nods and throws it down on the bed. I take a deep breath and grab the clothes he gives me.

It's like they getting ready for battle tf 😂😂 I have basketball today so I thought I'd update before I have to go 😊❤ hope you enjoyed.