Chapter 23 🤦

Justin's pov:

*knock knock* "It's Dean."

"Come in." I say.

My door opens and Dean comes over to me. I've been sitting on my bed for an hour just on my phone.

"So?" I ask. He sits down at the edge of my bed and puts his hand on my knee. I have both knees to my chest.

"He said he needs to talk to you. But he told me he shouldn't have yelled at you and that he loves you." He says.

"Why did he accuse me of that in the first place?"

"Hey like I said, he has a hot temper. He doesn't know what he's saying sometimes." I nod.

"Ok." I say and put my face back in my phone. There is another little knock at the door. It's already open, I look up and see Rae. He must have just knocked on it to get out attention because he's already in the room.

"I'll leave you two alone." Dean says getting up from my bed leaving a little noise come from the bed. He walks past Rae and out the door. I put my phone down and cross my arms. He comes over to me and sits on my bed.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

"Are you going to yell at me again?"

"No, I promise." He seems upset. I nod and sit up so he knows I'm paying attention.

"I'm sorry, yelling at you and accusing you for ruining a friendship of mine was not necessary. When I'm mad I get lost in thought and I can't control what I'm saying. I was just jelous, and I want to make sure your always safe. I love you, you're my little prince and I need to protect you." He says. I can't help but smile at what he just said to me.

"I accept your apology. It's hard to stay mad at you." I giggle a little.

"You know I would never do anything like that. Max doing that just made me feel more over protected about you. I need go talk to him."

"No violence, you promise me?"

"I promise. I'm sorry again." He says. I nod.

"Thank you for apologizing. I love you so much."

"I love you sooo much too." He says.

I get on top of him so I'm straddling his lap. He holds my hips and I get goosebumps. He brings his head forward and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck lightly. I lean forward so he falls back on the bed and I'm on top of him. He puts his hands on butt and I flinch. It started to get a little heated. We make out as my legs straddle his wiast and I have my fingers tangled in his hair

*knock* "Hey guys, you- woah"

Rae and I pull away and I roll off his lap, going next to him on his bed. My cheeks turn red in embarrassment. I look at Rae and he's smirking, looking at Dean.

"Dude what the fuck we were just about to have sex." Rae says. My eyes widen as do Deans.

"Woah woah TMI TMI!" He yells putting his hands in the air. Rae laughs.

"I'm just kidding, well I don't know." He says winking at me then getting up. I get up to see Dean on the floor, holding his stomach, laughing his ass off.

"Haha! You two are so cute!" He laughs. 

"Thanks." I laugh hugging Rae. He kisses my forhead and plays with my hair. Dean gets off the floor and stops laughing. His face becomes a little more serious now.

"There is something important I need to talk to you about." Dean says to Rae.

"Ok no problem." He looks down at me. "I'll be back baby." He pecks my lips and goes out of the room with Dean. Ah I love him so much!

I can hear muffling from outside the door. They must be talking right there. I get closer to press my ear to the door. It doesn't help a lot but I can hear a little.

"I don't know, I need to talk to Justin." It sounds like Rae says.

"I understand, but we need to. You know that."

"Yes, I know." Rae says. It gets silent so I back away from the door and quietly jump on my bed and get my phone. A couple seconds later, Raegan comes in again. He gives me a little smile but it seems fake.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yea. Yea I'm fine." He says. I don't believe it. I can tell when he's not happy, but I'll hold it off for now. What did they mean when they were talking?

He comes over and sits next to me on the bed. I look as he does every move. He snakes his arm around my waist and I scoot closer to him. We sit in silence.....

"You know I love you right?" He asks, breaking the silence.

"Why would you ask that? Of course I know."

"I just need you to really know. Like my love for you is bigger then anything in the world."

"You're scaring me." I say once he finishes. I move away from him and give my attention to him.

"I just- I don't know."

"Something is wrong. What is it? You can tell me." I tell him. He looks away from me and doesn't say anything.

"I'll be back later." He says getting off my bed.

"Tell me what's wrong. I can help."

"No, no. I need to talk to Dean. I'll be back later." Now he seems panicked. He starts to walk towards the door.

"Babe?" I whisper but he hears me. He stops in his tracks at the door. I was expecting him to at least turn around or say something. But no. He just walks out, shutting the door.

Someone is definitly wrong. I'm not mad, maybe he's going through something that's personal? No he would probably tell me. I don't know why he won't tell me what's going on. He usually tells me everything. I tell him everything. Why is there always something going on with us?

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Why is there always a problme with him? Becuase it makes it interesting 😉😃 vote and comment please, it means a lot.💕