Chapter 6 💕

Justin's pov:

I was awoken to loud noises from downstairs. I heard yelling, running up and down the stairs. Rae told me I would he fine, so I stayed put. Do I trust him? Should I hide?

I got up and went to the door. I pressed my ear against it so I could hear better.

"No one else is in the house you asshole! Get out!" It sounded like Raegan yelled.

"Yea right I know you have someone." The other person yelled.

I backed away from the door and then I heard the door knob jiggle. I froze and my heart dropped to my ass. Then there was banging on the door like someone was trying to knock it down. The door eventually broke open and I was still frozen. I saw a man, all black clothes, black mask. He looked straight at me and ran towards me.

I screamed and he grabbed me. I tried my best to get away from him but he pulled a knife to my throat. I stopped moving around. My eyes landing on Raegan, running in the room. He looked at me but then immediately ran back the other way. Did he seriously just not help me and run away.

"So kid, tell me about Raegan."

"Let me go!" I yell, shaking uncontrollably.

"No." He says loudly in my ear.

I see Raegan come back with and point a guy at the guy holding me.

"Do not touch him. Hand him over or I won't hesitate." Rae says holding it with one hand.

"No! You care about him?" He asks.

Rae puts the gun down a little. "Y-yes I do." Raegan says. Really? He does?

"Exactly. You think I would let someone go who you care about. You're funny." The guy says.

"I swear to god you have 3 seconds before this bullet goes through your head. Give me Justin back now!" Raegan raises his voice.

"Fuck no."

He raises the gun again and I move my head away. The piercing noise of the gun shot, make my eyes flinch close and making me shake. The guy falls back and my eyes are still closed.

"Justin are you okay?" He comes closer. I go up to him quick and jump in his arms. I hug him around his neck and as tight as I can, wrapping my legs are his waist. He hugs my waist.

"I-i think so." I say in his shoulder. He goes and sits on my bed, still holding me.

"You're okay I promise." He says to me rubbing my back.

"Thank you so much." I tell him pulling away from his neck. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.

"No problem." He says.

I look down at the guy he shot but quickly look back. Ew ew that's nasty.

"Its okay." He says rubbing my sides. I got goosebumps and felt...something. something I've never felt before.

"I-im sorry." He said pulling his hands away. I felt weird at his loss of contact. What does thay mean?

"It's alright." I say getting off of his lap and standing up.

Rae gets up and picks up the man he shot. He took him over his shoulder and looked at me.

"I'll be back later, okay?" He says.

"Can I come with you? I'm scared." I tell him.

"Yea of course, come on." He says.

We go downstairs and I follow Raegan outside. He goes to the woods behind the house and throws him in the woods. He turns around to me and we go back inside. I follow him upstairs and he goes in his room. I folow.

"Hey you're okay. Go in your room, I'll come when dinner's ready." He tells me.

"Ok." I nod and go to my room. I shut the door and get my phone.

Why did I feel something when I was hugging Raegan? When I was looking into his eyes? He's actually, really good looking. Oh shit oh shit. Am I falling for him? No no! I can't. Can I? Can I like my kidnapper? I don't even know anymore. I mean he saved me. I could have died without him there.

Half hour later•

There was a knock at the door and I jumped.

"Come in." I say. Rae opens the door and smiles at me.

"Hungry?" He asks.

"Yea." I say getting up. We go downstairs and I sit down.

The boys are already sitting down also. We all start eating and I look at Raegan.

"When you get the chance, can you buy me a blank notebook and pencils Raegan?"

I see his friends laugh. "Hey don't laugh at me." I laugh myself.

"Of course Justin." Rae tells me.

"Yea Rae go get your little boyfriend his notebook so he can draw." John says next to me.

"Hey!" I nudge him with my elbow laughing.

"Thank you Rae." I say. He nods, smiling

I finish and put my plate in the sink.

"Goodnight." I say to them.

"Night." They all say at the same time, then laugh.

I go upstairs and jump on the bed. This isn't as bad as I thought it would be...

•Two hours later•

I've been trying to fall alseep for more then 45 minutes now. I just can't. I'm too paranoid. Little sounds from everywhere are making me jump. That experience today was not fun. Should I go into Rae's room and sleep?

I get up off my bed and quickly make it down the hall. I open the door to his room and then shut it. The light is still on and he's on his phone.

"Hey why aren't you sleeping?" He asks.

"I can't. I'm so paranoid. Can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask.

"Sure." He says.

I walk over to his bed and get in it. He's laying on his back, on his phone. I get a little closer to him and put under the covers over me. I lean my head on his arm.

"Thanks for telling me stay here." I tell him.

"Of course. I understand why you are scared."

"Listen Rae, I-im sorry about what I said to you the other day. It wasn't necessary."

"I accept your apology, except you had every right to say that, it's true."

"No it's really not. You seem like a nice guy, behind your whole criminal guy you know."

"I guess. But, I kidnapped you and I'm keeping you here hostage."

"I know. But I feel like it won't be as bad I think. Things will get better." I say.

"Wow you're really positive, but also right. Things will get better. I'll keep you safe and we will have a good time. The boys and I have a lot of parties and other stuff."

"Cool. I'm not worried."

He sets his phone down and scoots down from the headboard. He faces my direction, our faces close. He puts his arm on my waist and pulls me a little closer. I smile and close my eyes. He's actually a gentle, sweet person when you're on his good side. Maybe things will get actually get better?

Awwww cuuute 😂 hope you all enjoyed. Omg it's almost thanksgiving! I can't wait 😘 anyway comment and vote if you want to 😁