Chapter 4 😝

Justin's pov:

I woke up and started to pannic. I hear gun shots from downstairs. I get out of bed and open my door carefully. I close it again slowly after hearing that those are definitly gun shots. Oh shit. I quickly get under the bed and move to the center. I'm shaking under here. I'm so scared. What if one of them gets shot? Not that I...really care. What if get shot?

I heard the door open and my heart stopped. I didn't breathe or move a muscle. The person shut the door after a few seconds. I heard,

"No one else is here. Go!"

I stayed put and covered my ears, scared to death at this point. I took my hands away from my ears and listened. I heard nothing now. I still didn't move. A few minutes later the door opens again and once again, my heart stops and I don't move.

"Justin? Are you in here?" It was Rae.

I crawled out from under the bed and stood up.

"Are you okay?" He asks sounding worried.

"Y-yea." I hug him around his waist as tight as I can. He hugs me around my neck.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yea. We are fine." He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Some of our worst enemies just came in. We took care of them though." He smirked. I knew exactly what he meant just by that smirk.

"I was so scared Rae."

"I know. I'm sorry." He said.

"It's alright. I'm hungry." I said.

"Come down." He said.

We went downstairs and he brought me to the same room where we had dinner. The boys were already down here. I went and sat next to John again. They sat in the same seats as yestarday. I looked down at my lap and played with my thumbs. I jumped a little at Raegan putting a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"Thanks."

We all eat and I finished early. I looked around at all of them eating. I just thought to myself. Why did I hug Raegan? I was scared but, I could have died, and it pretty much would have been his fault. I'm being calm about all of this, but inside I really just want to go home. I'm not happy here. It seems like there is always something to fear about.

I get up and go upstairs to my room. I shut the door and grab the remote to the t.v. I flop through the channels and come across the news. I put the remote down and stared at the tv. It was just some random stuff until,

"Missing, Justin Drew Blake. As of two days ago. Green eyes, Brown hair, short. Please if you see him, call. His parents are so worried. Thank you."

I sat up on the bed and started to cry. A picture of me came up next. It was recent. One of me at the store with my mom. I miss her so much.

"Here is Mrs. Blake to say a few words." The reporter says.

As she comes on the screen, I heart ripped into prices. She's so pale, her eyes are red, she's shaking.

"Justin please, if you are out there, come home. If you are in danger, we will find you I promise baby. I just hope you're okay." And she gives the microphone back at the reporter.

I turn the t.v. off and slam my face into the pillow and cry. You can hear my loud sobbing from miles away. I don't want to live this life anymore.

"Justin?" I hear faintly through my crying. I sit up and look at the door. It's Rae.

"L-leave me alone." I say. He shuts the door and comes over to me.

"I said leave me alone. I don't want to see you!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong!? There are a lot of things 'wrong' at the moment. But I just watched the news and my mom was on it. S-s-she's worried sick about me Rae. She doesn't deserve this." I say to him.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Bullshit you're sorry. You don't care about anyone except yourself and your dumb friends. Just go. I never want to see you again." I said.

"That's going to be hard. Come on don't be like this." He said putting his hand on mine. I yanked away and moved farther from him.

"From now, I'm only going downstairs to eat, that's it. You're not apart of my life now just becuase your sick ass decided to kidnapp me. I'm so done. What did I do to deserve this?"

"Justin come on. It doesn't have to be like this. I care about you, in a way." He said.

"You know lying isn't good." I said to him.

"I'm not lying."

"You know what, I don't care. Just get out and never come to see me again. I'll be here for rest of my life, hating every second of it." I said.

"No. I want me to he apart of your life. We can become friends and-"

"Friends? Friends!? Are you fucking crazy? You'll never be anything more to me than the asshole criminal who took me away." I screamed at him.

His eyes got wide and he got up. He walked out of the room and shut the door. Do I regret what I just said? I don't know. Not really. How am I supposed to be friends....or more with someone like him. I guess only the future knows.

Hello everyone! How are y'all? I hope you enjoyed. How is this story going? 😊 comment?💀