Chapter 13 😌

Justin's pov:

•30 minutes later•

"Justin you can come see Raegan now." Dean yelled through the door.

I don't think I've ever gotten up and ran out of my room so fast. Before I go anywhere, he grabs my arm.

"Hey...what happened between you two in there before?" He asked smirking a little.

"If you're so anxious to know now, we kissed." I smile saying that.

"What really?" He acts so surprised.

"Yes. Now take me to Raegan please." I say. He nods.

I follow him downstairs and he takes me to the kitchen. We go in and I see Kevin standing in front of Raegan on am angel. Raegan is sitting down, he has a big wrap on his chest. I went over quick.

"Rae?" I smile as he looks up at me. He opens his arms a little, smiling also and I go to hug him.

"Are you okay?" I ask looking at him. He nods. I look at Kevin now to see what he has to say.

"I did everything I needed to do to help it. He needs the bandage on for a while though." He says.

"Ok. Thank you." I say.

"Yea I really appreciate it Kev. Keep in touch." Rae says to him.

"Will do." He says. "Bye guys." He walks out and I turn back to Raegan.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I tell him. He looks down at his lap.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I ask him. He doesn't answer me. I look at his friends in the room and give them look telling them to leave the room. They nod and leave quietly shutting the door.

I look back at Raegan who is still looking down, fidgeting with his fingers. I take a chair and sit in front of him and put my hand on his knee.

"Rae what's wrong? Tell me." I say. He looks up at me and he looks really upset.

"I just put you in so much danger." He said.

"Oh that's over now. I'm fine." I say.

"You promised me you wouldn't move from down there." He said.

"I didnt. I just went to the door, I was worried about you." He nods again, looking down.

"Look at me." He does but hesitantly.

"Don't you ever scared me like that again." I giggle a little. He smiles a little.

"I care about you Justin. Maybe a little more then you think." He says.

"Rae we kisses before." I laugh. "I know."

"Yeah. Uhh-"

"I like you too. I know it's hard to believe but I do." I tell him. He smiles at me.

"Come here." I say standing up. I grab his hand and be stands up also carefully and I take him to his room.

He sits down at the edge of his bed. I sit next to him. He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry Rae please."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I really like you Justin. What's wrong with me? I put the boy I really like in danger and keeping him here against his will. This is not right." He says through his tears, sniffing his nice and stuttering.

"Rae Rae." I hold his face so he's looking at me. "Stop don't think about that. I like you too, a lot. And i'm never in danger when i'm with you. You protect me. Get some rest, alright?" He nods.

I can't help but look at his lips for a split second for up to his eyes again. He definitly seen me. He smiles and then leans in to connect our lips. I feel my cheeks heat up as our lips touch. It's a quick kiss, nothing big. Well, big to me. I can't believe I like him and he likes me. I started off hating him. He's a gentle oerson though. He cares for me.

"I'll come back soon." I tell him. He nods putting his blankets over him.

I walk out of his room and downstairs. I see his friends at the table near the front door on their phones. John sees me.

"Ooo look who it is. The lover boy." He says.

"Shut up." I laugh and go to sit with them.

"Did you guys kiss?" John asks right away.

"Maybe." I say getting a water from the fridge and sitting back down.

"No way!" John says loudly. "Yes way." I say laughing again at him and go to take a sip of my water.

"Did you guys have sex just now?" He asks which literally makes me spit out a little of my water so it goes all over the table.

"Noooo!" I say now getting up again to get paper towels. I wipe the table and look at John with the paper towels in my hand.

"Not yet." I say and walk to throw the wet paper towels again.

John starts laughing his ass off and the other boys laugh a little also.

"I'm just kidding. I'm not like that. But I'm not promising anything." I say. "Always knock." I now say smirking.

"Thanks for the heads up." Dean says putting his arm up. John is currently calming down from his massive laughing fest he just had. He starts to breathe normal again and looks at me.

"That's so crazy. You used to hate all of us including Raegan. Now you are all lovey dovey with him." He says.

"Yup. What can I say?" I raise both my arms and smile innocently. "See you guys later." I say leaving the room.

I make my way up the stairs and past Raegan's room. No noise. He must have fallen alseep. I'm glad, he needs some rest. I go to my room and shut the door. As I do, I immediately notice the picture on my bed. The one I drew of Raegan and I, the one he wrote on. I need to remember to talk to him about that. He's so cute, writing that. He IS cute.

Hope you all enjoyed. Basketball got me dying but it's also fun 😂 I'll update as soon as I can. **thanks for all the comments on my last chapter and before. I've been lazy and not replying a lot. I appreciate it tho. Love u 😚**