Chapter 10 ❤?

Justin's pov:

"Justin?" I heard as a whisper. I opened my eyes and saw Rae shaking me to wake me up.

"Goodmorning." He said.

"Morning." I sit up on the bed and rub my eyes.

He sits up as well but groans and rubs his head.

"Ow fuck." He lays back down and covers his face with his eyes.

"Your head?" I ask.

"Yea what happened?" He asks looking at me.

"You got really drunk last night." I tell him.

"I don't remember anything. Did anything happen?" He says pointing to himself then at me and going back and forth.

"No. You just got home and I brought you upstairs. You asked me to lay with me so I just fell alseep here."

"Oh ok. Good thing I didn't do anything I regret." He said.

"Yea surprisingly." I said. He looked at me and punched my arm jokingly.

I pretend to fall off the bed and yell. He looks down at me from on top of his bed.

"Very funny." He says. I get up laughing at myself.

"I'm going to my room." I say.

"Ok. I'm making breakfast soon." He says.

"Ok." I leave and go to my room. I shut the door and sit on my bed.

I can't tell him I kissed him. What would he say? Would he be discusted? Probably. At the moment, I wasn't. And I'm still not. I don't regret it only because he doesn't remember. I think I like him. How? I don't know. I really don't know. Yes, he kidnapped me but, he's nice to me. He protects me. He's not a bad person. Maybe it's really not bad here.

30 minutes later•

"Come down Jay." Rae says through my door.

"Ok." I yell and get off my bed. I go downstairs and meet everyone in the room we usually always eat in.

I sit down and pull my phone out. Everyone else is also on their phones, except they have breakfast. The door opens and Rae comes in with eggs and bacon for the both of us. He also has a plastic bag?

He puts the food down in front of me and where he is sitting and then stands next to the table where I'm sitting.

"Here. Sorry it's a little late." He says taking out a sketchbook and pencils. I take them and set them on the table.

"Thanks Rae." I get up and hug him. He hugs me back, giggling a little.

"No problem."

We sit down again and start to eat. Raegan talks to his friends a little about something I don't know. Another mission maybe? I notice the whole time they talk, Dean has a scared expression on his face. He looks almost upset. I shrug it off and finish eating. I put my plate in the sink and take my book and pencils.

"I'm going up to draw a little. See you guys after." I say.

"Okay." Raegan says. I look up him as I'm going up the stairs and he's smiling?

I get to my room and shut the door. There is a desk in here, so I sit at it. I take out the pencils and flip to the first page in the sketchbook. I think for a moment. Oh I should read Raegan. Woah. Why do I want to draw him? Am I really starting to like him? I don't really want to. What will he think?

I start to sketch. I look up for a second after 5 minutes and see what I have done do far. Okay. It's supposed to be Raegan. Not bad. I bring my head down again and continue to lightly move my pencil across the thick paper.

A while later, I look up. I've just been doodling. I don't even know what I'm drawing. I bring the book to my face, eyes level, and my face drops confused. Raegan, me, heart?? What? I don't love Raegan. But why would I draw that then? Ahh I don't know my feelings. I do think he's very attractive, and he's so sweet to me. He gives good cuddles, even when he's drunk. He makes sure I'm always safe. He's not keeping me here to hurt me, he just wants a person for comfort sometimes. His friends are tough, they don't treat Rae like I do. I understand why he wants me here.

I stare at the paper for a good 2 minute before I crumble it up and throw it away in the trash in the corner of the room. I sigh and pick up the pencil again wanting to draw something else. But I can't. I don't know what? Oh!? Maybe I can draw something cute for Raegan. Oh my god! Raegan Raegan Raegan! Why...?

I start to cribble something. Again, I don't know what. I move the pencil around the whole paper, wanting this to be bold and clear. I bring my head up, seeing what I've done. A big heart, Raegan and...me? In the heart. Aw shit.

*knock knock*

"O-oh my god!" I jump out of my seat. The door opens to reveal Raegan.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yea I think so. You just scared me." I say covering my sketch.

"What have you drawn so far?" He ask.

"Uh uhh nothing. Yea nothing." I move my arm to cover the picture more and end up dropping the pencils everywhere.

"You seem nervous. Come on let me see your drawing." He says coming over to me.

"No. I-its private." He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Alright fine. But draw me something now." He said.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Anything, surprise me."

"Alright." I say flipping the page so there is a new blank piece of paper.

He sits on my bed and I turn back looking at the paper. Oh my god that was close. He almost saw that drawing. He can't see that.

"Raegan?" My head shoots up to the yelling from outside my door.

"Coming." He says walking and opening my door.

"We need to talk. Now!" It's Dean. He seems so panicked. He pulls Raegan our of my room and shuts my door. I get up and put my ear to the door.

"No. It can't be. We killed that son of a bitch a few months ago." Raegan says.

"No. He never died. He was put in the hospital, and now he's out."

"Oh shit. Fuck!" Rae raises his voice.

"Justin can't get hurt. What can we do?" Rae asks sounded nervous.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because I care about him okay? Is that what you wanted to hear."

"No no just asking. Uhh he can stay in the basement and we can put that big ass barricade up."

"No! He'll be terrified down there. Uh I don't know. I'll figure it out." He says.

I get away and go back to the desk quicky. What's going on? Is someone coming here? It's obviously an enemy of Raegan. The door opens again in comes Raegan. He sits right on my bed and sighs, putting his face in his hands.

"Did you hear any of that?" He asks.

"Nope. Not a word."

Sorry it's been a little while yall. Starting tomorrow I have basketball. It's a long practice and it's for the rest of the week. Please be patient with me I've been really busy. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁❤