Chapter 27 🌚

Raegan's pov:

Me to "My love🥀":
-Justin are you okay?
-Baby please answer me!
-Justin?

Fuck! He's not answering. There is definitly something wrong. Someone has him. Oh if they hurt him they are dead.

Dean is driving right now. I'm in the back with John and Seth. Max is in the passenger seat. I'm really anxious, my leg is shaking against johns leg.

"Stop shaking your leg Rae." He says.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so nervous about him." I say. He nods.

"I understand." He says.

"Can you go faster Dean." I say to Dean who's driving.

"Rae I can't go much faster." He said.

I Ignore him and lean my head back on the seat. My eyes drift shut and I fall asleep.

Justin's pov:

My eyes open and I sit up. I'm on the floor? I stand up and hold my arm in pain. Damn what happened? Oh I remember. They took me here. Where? I don't know.

This room is very dark, just a dim light. It's a small room. A door on one of the four walls. I go to the door and start to hit it.

"Let me out!!" I yell. No answer.

I sit on the ground and bring my knees to my chest. My eyes fill with tears and I scream. I kick around the ground like I'm a little kid having a pannic attack.

"Let me go! Please!" I yell. As I do, the door opens. I stand up and see who it is. One of the men that took me out of the house.

He comes in and grabs my arm. I just go with him, to see where he is taking me. We go into a room and he shuts the door. He has me sit down at this random table in the middle of the room. He sits down across from me.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"My name is Derek." He says.

"What do you want from me? I just want to go home."

"I've been an enemie or Raegan for a long time. And I found out he was leaving for a while, so why not take the one person he really cares about."

"How do you know about me?" I ask.

"That's my business to know. And for you to not know."

"You'll never get away with this. Raegan is going to find me and you'll regret of this." I tell him.

"Well you see, Raegan doesn't know where we are. Also, he's on his mission. Far, far away." He says.

"It doesn't matter. He's going to find me!" I say.

"Whatever."

He gets up and grabs my arm again making me stand up. He drags me out of the room and down a long hallway. He opens the door a another room and throws me in. I fall to the ground but then sit up once he closes the door. This room is bigger and has more light.

Raegan. Raegan please. You need to find me. You need to save me. I need you. I don't feel safe. Im not safe. Please.

I pannic a little looking for my phone. Damn that asshole took it. I know realize there is a bed in this room. I go over to it and lay down. I'm so scared at the moment, but i'm also tired. My eyes struggle to stay open. What's the point of struggling?

Raegan's pov:

"Raegan we are home." I open my eyes to see Eddie shaking me. I jump up and out of the car. I race to the door, unlocking it. Once I get it open, I run inside.

"Justin?" I yell. I run around the downstairs. Nothing. I go upstairs and run around up there.

"Justin? Justin please are you here?" I go into my room, the bathroom, the spare rooms. Then his room. There is no door? I walk in and look around.

"Babe are you-" I stop once I see the chair near his bed. His crooked bed. It's missing a leg. First no door. Then the bed. And now a random broken chair. He was taken.

I run downstairs to find the boys. Tears coming out of my eyes, hitting me back in the face from my speed.

"Guys?" I yell at them as I enter the room they are in. They all look at me.

"Where is he?"

"He's not here. Someone took him. He's in danger and it's all because of me." I yell crying.

"Raegan this is not your fault." Dean says.

"Yes! Yes it is. My dumbass kept him here alone! Now he could be hurt right now because of me." I cry harder and fall to my knees. They come over to me to try and calm me down but it doesn't work.

"Hey instead of crying, let's go find thay son of a bitch who took him." Dean says. Shit he's right.

I wipe my face and stand up. I look at all of them and nod.

"Grab your guns." I tell them. First they look a little shocked but then kneel down and start russling through their bags.

Justin's pov:

"Wake up bitch!" I wake up the loud yelling. I sit up on the bed and see Derek walk in.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"What makes you think you can talk to me like that? I'll punish you, and it won't be fun." He says.

"I don't give a shit anymore. Soon, my boyfriend is going to come through these doors and kill your ass. You realize that right?" I say getting up off the bed and getting in his face.

"So I better enjoy this before he kills me."

He grabs both of my wrists and squeezes them. I squeal in pain. He drags me out of this room and into another. He shuts the door with me in it and him on the outside. This room has a big see through glass window. He puts the light on and I see a tall man in the room. He grabs me and sits me down on a chair in the middle. He ties me to it as I try my best to struggle, no point. He backs away from me as he finishes tying me to the chair.

"Let me fucking go! You're insane." I yell. I see him smirk through the glass and press something.

"You're right, and that's why I'm doing this." His voice echoes from the loud speaker is he speaking through. What is he going to do?

I now see him taking out his phone. Why tf does he need his phone right now. Oh shit, that's why......

Cliffhanger I'm so sorry....not😂 hehe. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Gotta wait to see what happens😩