Would it be better if he'll talk to her instead of the others or not?

"I don't want to leave yo-"

"You're not leaving us. You're just trying to call for help." Dawon said. "Or you want me to do it?"

"Shall we both go?" Youngbin asked.

•••

Nari blowed hot air onto her hands before rubbing them together. The weather has gone cold. Why did she even want to go outside that day?

"Miss, you may wait here." The policeman said.

Yes, she was there to ask things about the boys. She was really curious and she couldn't sleep, can't stop thinking about them.

"Drug dealers?"

"Kim Youngbin, Kim Inseong, Lee Jaeyoon, Lee Dawon, Baek Zuho."

"Those are their names, sir." Nari said upon hearing names of some of the boys.

"Let me see their records."

The policeman flipped through the pages and read each detail carefully but fast.

"You may relax, miss." The policeman said after noticing the young lady was nervously waiting for what she was about to say.

"Sorry." She uttered.

"So, these boys don't have records of stealing nor killing nor attacking people." Nari felt a bit relieved but it was stopped when the policeman continued, "But it is written here they've been dealing with illegal drugs. Drugs which has been illegally brought here just months ago."

The policeman lifted his head and looked at Nari. "Do you know where these boys are?"

"I'm afraid not. I'm not sure if they still live at the same place." Nari said.

•••

"Nari? Nari!" The boys called out her name but the house seemed empty.

Did she leave again?

"We should look everywhere, Dawon."

"We better be quick if we'll do that." Dawon said and the boys left to look all over the place for Nari.

On the other hand, there were sirens, and blinding lights surrounding the boys' house.

"Could it be the police?" Chani said, with his faint voice. Rowoon nodded, and smiled bitterly.

Is it good that the police is there or it would just bring their lives to danger?

The siren was too loud, enough for them to hear it even when they were inside the locked house.

"Guys, I can't open the door!" Jaeyoon said while he was trying to open the door of the room. Unfortunately it was locked — rather it can't be open though the lock was inside the room where they were.

"Are you sure? You can try — just try to remove that knob." Zuho said.

"Are we trying to escape?" Hwiyoung asked.

Not as if they were really criminals that they need to escape and nor get arrested.

"You two wait here. We'll try to open the door or the windows." Rowoon told Chani and Hwiyoung who were physically hit by Sunhee.

The windows had thin metals so even after breaking the glass, they won't fit in to be able to escape.

"It's useless. What are we going to do?" Rowoon asked after breaking the glass of all the windows in the room.

Jaeyoon tried to pull or even hit the door knob with a thick wood to remove it. But it only got scratches — the metal knob was warm. It slowly got hot making it impossible for Jaeyoon to touch it.

"What are you doing?" Inseong shouted at him after seeing he kept on avoiding the knob instead of forcing to remove it. He shove Jaeyoon away to do it himself but he was not able to do it as well.

"See? Why did you even have to shout at me?" Jaeyoon asked.

"Oh no! Don't tell me there's a fire on the other side of this room?" Inseong asked, causing everyone in the room to turn their attention on him.

They all looked below — down the door — to see a different light from the other side of the room.

"Light! Or see if there's smoke. Quickly!" Rowoon said.

Soon, they could hear the siren from a fire truck.

"Fire truck?" Almost everyone said at once.

All of them stayed at one side of the room, away from the door which is close to the fire.

They could hear the chaos happening outside the house.

But one thing they were wondering about — Where's Sunhee that moment.

*****

HAIII! Hooray for another update \M/ Hahahaha! I really wanted to update a lot whenever ideas continuously come. Hehehe :">

I always read your comments but I don't always get to reply because while I type my reply, this app crashes. Wattpad app crashes everytime I use it while connected to a wifi whatsoever. It's annoying. Hahaha!

Anyway, 5 or more or less chapters left before this ends. I can't do book two. I am really bad at things like that. Worse than writing the first book =))

When I finish this book, I'll focus on my Wanna One book. PARK JIHOON 👊👊👊

Thank you for the votes and comments 💕

- lovingseoul ~