Badge

She sat on the floor of the girls bathroom. Flashback after flashback running through her head.

xxxxxxxxxx
"Read this paper or it's gonna be even harder than before" the man yells at her handing her a paper.

"In exchange for my life, the demand is 10 million dollars. You have 72 hours. He knows the cops are involved, tell them the closer they get the less likely I'll, I'll, I'll be alive when they, they find me" Harley reads.

"Now that was easy wasn't it" The man exclaims.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Harley" Street says having found her with Chris's help there where she sat on the bathroom floor.

"Harley" Chris says.

Chris and Street both look at each other, knowing she's in some sort of panic they just go sit by her. 

Doing thus startles Harley but she immediately feels safe in his arms, in Streets arms.

"We will find him" Street whispers.

"You can't guarantee that" Harley says.

"Because I know we won't stop until we do" He says.

"Harley we found his badge outside on your car with a note" Cortez says.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Where's the letter" Harley asks having hung her badge on her waist.

"Here" Hondo says handing the evidence bag over to her.

Dear my sweet Harley Barbie,
Oh how I've missed you dearly, I want to get in your pants again. This time I won't let you go. That guy I saw you with, Jim Street if you don't come he's the first friend I'll kill. Then little Jade, oh it was fun stalking you to the hospital.

"Delivery for Harley Owens" the mailman says handing Hondo a dvd.

"Play it" Harley orders.

"Harley help me" Jade immediately screams.

"Damn it" Harley screams slamming her fists against the desktop.

"I know where" Harley mumbles, unclipping  her badge.

"Harley where are you going" Chris asks.

"To end this and not as a cop" She replies.

"Harley" Street yells grabbing hold of her wrist causing another flashback.

xxxxxxxxxx

Her captor slammed her hard against the wall knocking the air out of her giving her no time to breathe before kissing her. Then he made his way down the nape of her neck till he was her shoulders.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Harley" Street says bringing her back to reality.

"I love you Street" Harley says. Turning to the team, she says "Guys I know where Jade is being held"