Memories

Harley had gone into panic mode. She was scared.

"Get the team" Harley says pulling herself together.

"What's up Har" Deacon asks.

"The message, we have to find him and kill him" Harley says.

"Him, who's him?" Deacon asks.

"Guys she's been through hell let her explain at her own pace" Street snaps at the team.

"Street I'm ok" Harley says. "Do you have m-my file?"

"It's on the computer" Cortez says as Harley pulls it up with very shaky hands.

"When I was sev-venteen I was kidnapped. I was kidnapped ra-aped, abused, and tortured. Chris the scars on my back, this. This did that to me. I thought he was outta my life forever. I thought I was out of that life forever" Harley says tears in her eyes.

"Hey girly, like I said to you in the locker room, I'm here for you, this team is here for you, now how about we go to the shooting range" Chris says.

"I'll go throw on a tank top" Harley says. 

When Harley gets into the locker room she sits on the bench. She pulls out her bag grabs her octopus leggings and her fuchsia tank top. Putting on her through holster she goes to grab her aunts old badge. She was given special permission to use is since she had died in the line of duty, protecting their city. She made the ultimate sacrifice.

It wasn't where she left it.

"Street I have a problem, I have a serious problem" Harley yells entering the bull pen. "I can't find her badge. Anywhere"

"We will find it, check surveillance see if anyone decided on the worst day to pull a prank on Harley" Hondo says. "Harley we got you"

"It's him" Harley says running away.