History

They ended up both falling asleep on her bed. But Harley woke up in the middle of the night having a nightmare.

She got up headed to the bathroom, where she pulled off her shirt turning around to where she can look at her back in the mirror.

Flashbacks of her kidnapping when she was seventeen flood her mind.

"What happened there" Street asks putting his arms around her waist.

"Street" Harley says with a shaky voice, trying to hold in her tears.

"Hey, hey hey hey hey, what's wrong" Street asks leading her back to the bed pulling her into his chest. 

"Will you stay with me tomorrow" Harley asks.

"Sure" He responds. "Now let's get some sleep"

Once he knows that Harley has fallen asleep Street gets up, and he calls Hondo.

"Street it's 2 in the morning this better be important" Hondo exclaims.

"It's Harley. I'm worried about her, she asked me to stay with her tomorrow cause I think she's gonna take tomorrow off I told her I would. Can you pull her file somethings wrong, she has scars all over her back." Street informs Hondo.

"I'll talk with Cortez see what we can find out" Hondo replies "See you Thursday"

When he hangs up the phone he crawls back into bed and lies by her side.

Soon enough he's asleep too.

xxxxxxxxxx

The next morning Harley had woken up and gotten dressed, she had put on a sports bra and yoga pants, before sitting on her bed drawing.

Street wakes up and looks at her with a smile on his face.

"I went out to your truck and grabbed your duffle with your extra pair of clothes" She says pointing at his SWAT issues bag on the floor by the door. "Also Hondo came by and said they'd watch Jade for the day"

"That's nice, and thank you" He says getting up changing into his clothes.

"I was kidnapped when I was seventeen, that's how I got all the scars." Harley says causing Street to pause what he was doing. "They broke me in many ways"

"Harley I'm sorry" Street says when he gets a text from Chris.

Chris: Hondo said you wanted to know what happened to Harley in her past so he had me look at her file and let's just say the girls been through hell. Street she has those scars because when she was seventeen she was kidnapped raped and tortured. Her parents paid the ransom to late they barely found her alive.

"Everything ok?" Harley asks Street?

"Yeah" Street replies