Story

Harley had arrived to work having dropped of Jade with her mother.

Today was a training day where they were going to workout, go to the range, and run raid drills.

"Street" Hondo says walking up to him.

"Yes boss" He asks.

"How's our girl" Hondo responds.

"Harley, she's doing fine. As far as I know of, why?" Street asks.

"We haven't told her yet but someone put a bounty on her head, they want her alive" Hondo replies

"That's crazy do we know who put the hot out" Street questions.

"The same person who hurt her when she was seventeen" Hondo replies "And Cortez wants you to tell her"

Street goes to the locker room changing into his joggers and tennis shoes.

Harley had gone into the locker room prior, she had removed her shirt and tank top revealing her bra and scared back. Little did she know that Chris had walked in and seen it.

"What happened to your back" Chris asks.

"Nothing I wanna talk about right now" Harley responds as she grabs some tape, and her gloves.

"Harley, we are here for you, now that your on this team, you're family now, and there's nothing you can do to change that. No matter what we will have your back. We will be by your side no matter what." Chris says heading out of the locker room. She had found Harley by the door wrapping her hands.

"Want help with that" Hondo asks.

"Sure" Harley replies. "They keep asking what happened. I'm so embarrassed and I don't like that part of my story. I already told Street. I don't know Hondo it's just not something I want to hide from them either. What would you do"

"Harley. Street was gonna tell you but your attacker has put a bounty on your head, they are gonna find out soon one way or another. I'm sorry" Hondo replies

"I can't" Harley exclaims running out of the locker room.

She walks down a hall that leads to the indoor track. She puts her headphones in and plays Kesha's Praying as she starts to run.

Her phone buzzes

Street: Can we talk

Harley: No I need space

Street: Harley it's serious

Harley: Fine

She walks down to the bull pin. There she finds Cortez, Hondo, and Street.

"What do you want Street" Harley asks clearly annoyed.

"I hear you've already been informed that your attacker has put a bounty on your head, I have to ask. Harley do you plan on doing anything about it, anything on your own." Cortez asks.

That's when a masked mans face shows up on all the screens in the building and on the phones of the team members after they had rung.

"I know where you work Harley I know where you live I know your friends new and old. Just because I had to leave you for dead, that won't happen this time. We shall talk soon"