Thoughts

"I always had thoughts on the way I was gonna go out. Never did I think I was gonna be shot at my best friend and partners funeral. I always thought if I died though it would be a bullet." Harley says when she opens her eyes

"Harley you should think about that job offer" Her brother Harper says standing next to her bed.

"I have and I'm gonna accept it, I'm just gonna do a little MMA, running, Jiu Jitsu, horse riding to get myself in the right mindset." Harley says.

"How's our girl feeling" Hondo says entering the room.

"Yes, I'll join your team, on one condition if I need time I get the time and space" Harley requests.

"Welcome to the team Detective you'll fit in just fine" Hondo says shaking her hand.

xxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks later

"So I hear you know who the newbie is and decided not to tell us" Chris says running up to Street.

"Yeah I know who she is" He confesses

"So she's a she" Luca says in a mocking way causing Street to blush.

"And you think she's hot I assume by that look on your face" Deacon adds as they walk into the bull pin to chill as they are waiting for a case.

"Ok she might be" Street admits as he plops himself on a couch.

"So what's her name" Chris asks.

"I'm Harley Owens I'm looking for Hondo" Harley says nodding as a hello to Street.

"Harley glad to see you accepted, I'm Captain Cortez" Cortez says introducing herself. "You need anything let me know"

"Do I have a uniform?" Harley asks.

"It's in your locker, Street show her where that is." Cortez says as the team starts on a case she has brought to them.

"You can leave now" Harley says.

"I have one question, did I hear you right that day in the hospital that you do Jiu Jitsu and MMA?" Street asks Harley pulling off her hoodie and shirt throwing on her SWAT tee shirt over her neon yellow tank top.

She takes off her jeans right in front of Street revealing a pair of teal yoga pants in which she throws her cargo pants on over. She grabs her gun and puts her thigh holster on before putting it in. Then her badge goes on before she shuts her locker.

"Yeah I do and I could kick your ass so I'd back off if I were you " She says.

"Guys gear up we have a bank robbery" Chris says entering the room.