Chapter Eleven: Love Triangle for the Masses

Beyoncé's Pov

I forced my eyes open and stared at my surroundings in shock. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I was obviously in a hospital room but I was having a hard time believing it. "Miss Knowles" I glanced up and saw a Doctor enter the room. He picked up a folder from the end of my bed. "Why am I here? Is my baby okay!?" I asked frantically sitting up. "Your baby is fine. It looks like you're just a bit dehydrated" he said calmly.

I fell back in relief and took a couple of deep breaths. "You're lucky your boyfriend found you when he did. Otherwise there could have been complications with the pregnancy" he explained. "Boyfriend?! What are you talking about?" I asked. Was this guy crazy or what? The door opened and the last person I expected to see walked in. "Ah Mr Jackson. Yes he found you at home I believe." My heart started racing and I took more deep breaths to overcome the dizziness that I'd been fighting since waking up. "I'll just leave you two alone" the Doctor said before scurrying out of the room.
"What? How did you find me?" I demanded giving him the evil eye. "You should be grateful, you were on the floor dead to the world when I came" he shot back. "Yeah but why did you come?"

He looked away and sat in a chair nearby. "I saw your interview. Did you mean what you said?" He asked finally giving me eye contact. I gulped as I looked back into them. There wasn't a way I could describe the deepness of his eyes and the way it made me feel. I tried to brush the feeling off and answer his question but it seemed impossible. "O-Of course" I stuttered before really focusing on what I was saying" I meant every word. I intend on the truth being known" I finished. He nodded and gave me a small smirk.

"Why are you smiling?" I demanded."Oh no reason." I rolled my eyes and felt a sudden pull in my stomach. I leaned over the side of the bed and vomited. "Ugh..." I fell back against the raised bed head." Ms Knowles?" The doctor walked back into the room and pulled a face at the mess."I was just reviewing some test results and I think the safest option would be for you to go on bedrest for a while until you have recovered a bit. Do you have anyone you can stay with for a few weeks?" He asked sending a small glance Michaels way.

"She can come and stay with me."

Damn it I was afraid he was going to say that.

Later That Day

I pulled my suitcase behind me and leaned over to pick it up and walk up the porch steps." What are you doing?" Michael exclaimed. He ran upto me and pulled it out of my hands." I'm going inside?" I asked in confusion. Michael sighed and looked at me with pleading eyes."The doctor told you not to do any heavy lifting."

"Well it's not exactly your job is it?" I retorted getting angry with him." Beyonce I'm just trying to help you. Can you please stop being so stubborn?!"
"Fine!" I let go of the suitcase and stomped inside.

Michaels Pov

I put Beyonces bag down in the living room and heand the phone ring from the kitchen. I jogged to it and answered.

*Phone Conversation*

B -"Hi Michael it's Brooke"
M-" Brooke? Why are you calling?"
B-" I wanted to say sorry, you were right. We have a contract and I went too far."
M-"Don't worry about it I shouldn't have led you on like that."
B-" Don't blame yourself Michael, there's a reason I fell for you. It's because you are the best guy I've ever gotten to know and I didn't want to let this feeling go. I hope you find true happiness with the right girl. Goodbye Michael."
M-"Wait Brooke!" I shouted. The dial tone sounded and I felt a small jab at my heart. I didn't love Brooke like a girlfriend but she meant a lot to me as a friend.

I dragged myself down the wall and huddled my knees, I never saw this coming.

Beyonces Pov

I wiped my eyes for the hundreth time and stared up at the bathroom ceiling. I completely regretted listening to Michael on the phone: he obviously had a new girlfriend and as much as I didn't want to admit it. Knowing that hurt like hell."Bey?" Michael started knocking on the door." Yeah?"

" The chef has made some salmon and salad. Do you want some?" I slowly stood up and unlocked the door. Michael had tear stains on his cheeks and before I could argue against it, I pulled him into a bear hug. He slowly began rubbing My back awkwardly. I pulled back slightly and stared up into his brown doe like eyes."Why have you been crying?" He asked softly." Don't act like you don't know."

" Don't do that Beyonce!" he growled instantly getting frustrated with me." Don't do what?" I asked sarcastically." shut me out like this." I cut my eyes at him and gritted my teeth." Whats it matter? I don't even know why you're helping me! I mean it's not like you don't already have a girlfriend!" I shouted.
" A what?!" He gawked at me and looked around in shock. He looked down and slowly walked upto me." Beyonce I don't have a girlfriend; not since we broke up."
" Then why were you talking to Brooke?" I demanded."You were listening to me on the phone" he mumbled in realisation." Just answer the fucking question Michael!"

"Alright! I'll explain everything but she is NOT my girlfriend!"

TO BE CONTINUED