~Christmas Special~

Start from the beginning

"What's got you all excited for? Its just snow."

"No, not that. Dad's home! He just drove up the driveway!" You practically wiggled where you were, turning towards the main door and watched as it opened.

"I'm home!" Asgore called as he closed the door behind him.

"Welcome back, As—" Toriel started to speak but was cut off by your excited squeals.

"Dad!" You cried as you leapt into his arms, causing him to laugh.

"I see that I was missed! How are you, dear child?" He laughed, his own eyes gave a twinkle.

"Good, good!~" You replied cheerfully. You then gained a mischievous smile and pointed up. "But now you must obey the rules!"

The goat monster looked up, "Hm? Oh! You hung mistletoe by the door? Haha! That'll get you in trouble little one!" He laughed again as he gave you a peck on your forehead. You just laughed in response.

Flowey gave a disgusted expression, turning to face the window and trying to look out it, all the while trying to ignore the mushy stuff going on around him.

  Approaching Flowey, you picked up his pot — the action causing him to start to complain — and set him in the bay. He quieted down after that, not mumbling any 'thank you's, but you had taken it as one.

  Asgore had gone into the kitchen to greet Toriel, so you were left alone with Flowey. Wasn't too much of a big deal.

  There was silence between you two; no one spoke. You decided to be the first one to break the silence.

  "...Hey Flowey?"

  "...What is it?"

  "Did you... Or, I mean... Do you love the snow..?"

  He didn't answer right away and seemed to stare off into space for a second, but he came to  and answered without looking at you.

  "...I used to. Things have changed now."

  You nodded, knowing that'd be the answer you got, although wishing for a better one. It would be a good two hours before your friends would arrive for the 'Holiday Bash', so you decided that now would be a good time to get ready yourself.

  You slid off the couch and heading towards the stairs. Looking back to Flowey one last time, you turned and then disappeared into your room.

———————————————

  Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes and the festivities would commence. You were so hyped up for this. I mean, come on, its Christmas!

  Speeding down the stairs, the Santa hat you wore had a bell where the pom-pom would be, and that bell was ringing like crazy as you ran.

Coming into the dining room, you saw both your mom and dad setting the table for the dinner, making sure to reserve spots for the other dishes that the others were to bring. You couldn't help but show a huge grin.

Toriel spotted you and sent a warm smile your way, using her apron to wipe her paws off.

  "Ah, good afternoon, my child. Are you excited for this evening?"

Undertale x Infant!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara