I shook my head looking into his eyes, "You're not the only one."

JUSTIN

When I woke up in the morning my bed was empty. I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes before padding across the room and swinging the door open. Maria was standing there in my t-shirt making breakfast. I leaned against the doorframe and smiled, clearing my throat. She jumped and looked back at me, "I didn't know you were awake."

"I just woke up."

"I'm sorry for waking you up. I just wanted to make you something to eat before I left for class."

"Your class starts in twenty minutes." I said nodding towards the clock on the cable box.

She dropped the spoon she was holding. "Oh crap!" She raced past me, pulling the t-shirt off in the process. She grabbed her micro-tiny jean shorts and pulled them on with a white t-shirt that fit her frame better. "I'm going to be so screwed. Today's our mid-term exam."

"Why so early?" I asked, clearly checking her out as she bent over to pull on her shoes.

"Who knows, Professor Ashton wanted everyone to be on the same page of everything."

"Can I drive you to class?"

She smiled, walking past me. "No, it's fine, I'll be okay."

"Alright." I nodded, but I still grabbed my car keys off my nightstand and handed them to her. "Just take my car, it's faster and I don't trust you in that piece of shit car."

"You sure don't know how to sweet talk me, huh?"

I wrapped my arms around her waist, "Always. Be safe okay?"

"Okay, I will." She stood on her tiptoes and was about to kiss me when Liam, Jake and Kyle walked through the door.

"Damn it!" I snapped, looking over at them. "Can't anyone give me a warning before you just barge through the door?"

"Well excuse us. We just wanted to make sure that we were still playing basketball today."

Maria laughed, "It's okay. I'll see you after class, right?"

"Damn right." I smiled, and when she made her move to walk away I pulled her back over to me and kissed her. I didn't care that the boys were standing there or maybe she would be embarrassed when we pulled away but she made no effort to stop me, and I wasn't about to stop either. In fact, I sort of wanted her to miss class today...only downside is that she had that stupid mid-term.

Liam cleared his throat. "You guys done yet?"

I pulled away and Maria giggled. "Shut up."

Maria pulled away from me and walked over to the front door, opening it up. "I'll text you when I get on campus."

"You better." I winked as she closed the door.

"So are you guys official yet?" Jake asked.

"Looks pretty official to me." Kyle said.

"I want her to tell me whether she wants it to be official or not. I don't want to push her too far, I'm surprised I even got her to kiss me last night."

"Last night?" Liam asked.

"Oh yeah, they were all over each other last night." Trent said walking out his room. "It was sort of gross actually."

"God, be quiet." I said.

"You guys might as well just date." Kyle said slumping on the couch.

"I just want to make sure that she knows that I'm a good guy." I said. "I don't want to hurt her, I just want to be perfect for her."