What Now?

(Jaxon POV)

I walked into the pack house so angry.

I had to leave my beautiful mate all morning just to negotiate my own territory lines!

I was just happy to be able to see Payton after such a stressful day, seeing her makes me happy again.

And that's how I felt until I walked into our room and smelled it.

I stormed out and demanded to know why I smelled that disgusting Alpha on my mate.

I knew why, but I didn't want to believe it.

That's why when she said she was pregnant, my whole world came crashing down.

I just got her and they took everything away from us.

She looked so broken and vulnerable at that moment, I wanted to hold her.

But I most definitely would not hold that spawn of evil that was inside her.

I stormed out with her screaming after me.

One traitorous tear slipped out of the corner of my eye and I furiously wiped it away.

Once in my private office I broke down.

I threw things and snapped things in the room, it was an utter mess in the usually neat and tidy office.

I laid my head on the desk and covered it with my arms.

What now?

Do I make her get rid of it?

If not, do we keep it after it's born?

I looked at the smashed clock in the corner to see I'd been pondering these questions for about an hour.

I slowly walked back into our room to find her gone.

"Payton!" I yelled.

I heard a choked sob coming from the bathroom.

I ran towards it and slammed on the door with my fist.

"Payton! That's not the answer! Please, baby just come out here!"

"You're gonna leave me alone!"

And then I heard a thump, then silence.

"Oh God, Payton!"

I easily broke through the door to find her on the ground with a bottle of Tylenol in her left hand.

Empty.

----------

A/N
Yay! Fast update! Your quite welcome sir.

So the devil child will reach through the screen and strangle you if you don't vote, just sayin.

I will not be doing a ton of chapters in Jaxon's point of view, just felt like this chapter could be best explained in his mind.

Have a nice day!