Savior

I was back in that dark place I remember from so long ago.

I think I know who had saved me, my mate was actually looking for me.

I guess that realization is what brought me back here, where I was after he rejected me.

I still haven't fully come out of that depression, and then add some depression from that beatings and cruel words.

I really do hope he wants me, I just don't know how I can deal with life if he rejects me a second time because of my status.

I finally jolt awake, to find myself in the same room I was in last time I woke up from that place, I was at my mate's pack.

I wonder what happened to my old Alpha.

I also noticed that this time, I was in the room alone.

I took this opportunity to take in the room's decor.

This guy likes blue, that is basically the summary of the room.

There is a window on the wall closest to me and it has it's BLUE curtains closed.

The only light comes from a small desk lamp with a BLUE lampshade.

The bedspread and sheets are a rich, royal BLUE and look nice with the oak bed frame.

The walls are a powder BLUE and have several landscape paintings of the ocean hanging in various areas.

The floor is such a dark navy BLUE that the carpet looks almost black.

I decide to leave the room through the BLUE door after taking in my mundane surroundings.

When I step out into the hallway I see a door open.

I go through to find the bathroom, and thank God I found it 'cause I had to pee!

After that moment I went all the way down the familiar hall to find the Alpha's office that I stood at many years ago.

I hear talking and some other things that I honestly can't describe, so I quietly inch open the door as to not disturb them if there is a meeting.

Inside I find a gorgeous blonde sitting on the desk making out with my mate!

I gasped and he looked up, looking surprised and regretful.

He must either regret that he brought me here or that he had forgotten to lock the door, maybe both.

I ran away from that office crying, running all the way to the bathroom I found earlier.

I locked the door and slid down it sobbing for my messed up life.