Alpha Jaxon

I got a message through mind link that a rouge was found near our south border.

I growled.

Stupid rouges always mess up my day.

I told them to bring him to my office.

"Alpha, we still need that form from the Starynights pack," my Gamma said as he walked into my office, "They've been blowing up the phones demanding it."

"Fine, here," I said thrusting the paper at him.

He walked out, leaving me to my thoughts.

I'm usually not as grumpy as I sounded just then, but my wolf has been bugging me since that phone call.

I figured it was because he hated rouges after what happened with my parents, but that sob story is for another time.

I straightened in my seat as I heard the front door open, I knew it was my Beta.

I also felt a presence with him, must've been the rouge.

My wolf was getting irritatingly antsy as they were walking to the door, I once again figured that it was because he hated rouges.

As they walked in, I was shocked that the rouge was a girl.

Not most women are willing to go rouge, especially one as young as she looked, maybe 14 or 15.

I was even more shocked when my wolf immediately took over and had my best friend by his throat when he threw the girl on the ground.

All I could do was watch helplessly as my wolf squeezed the life out of my best friend, but then he told me why.

'Mate' was all he said before I felt the most wonderful tingles in my arm and screaming.

I dropped my Beta and turned to her, I knew what I had to do.

Rouges could not be trusted, and mate or not she was one.

"I, Alpha Jaxon reject my mate," I said, my heart breaking each syllable.

My beautiful mate dropped to the floor before I could react.

I just rejected my mate, this kept playing in my mind as I knelt down to pick her up and carried her to a room.

I couldn't help myself, I wanted to hold her at least once before she left me forever.

I climbed into bed with her and held her close as I also fell into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to feel my beautiful mate moving.

I subconsciously pulled her closer and put my head in the crook of her neck after I heard her breathing even out again.

She was probably going to leave me today, and I wouldn't stop her.

I know it would be my fault, but I don't want her to have to deal with a mate that hates her kind.

I could hear my wolf scolding me in the back of my mind, telling me that she was our mate and he didn't want to let her go.

I got out of bed and shuffled quietly to her side, to see her beautiful face.

She was gorgeous, with her flawless features and soft brown hair.

I couldn't take that she was going to leave me, so I called my Gamma to take her out of my territory since my Beta obviously could not be trusted with her safekeeping.

I watched from the shadows as my Gamma took my silent mate by the arm and led her out of my life forever, breaking my heart all over again.

I felt pain in my abdomen and then saw blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the wait, there was just a stabbing at my school and I'm really worried. It happened this morning actually, at Harriet Eddy Middle School. I stayed home sick, I'm sick so I didn't have time to update, and I wrote this to keep my mind off of school. Bear with me I'm still trying to update often.