Release Date

Joe's POV

Waking up to a text from the Duffer brothers can be scary or exciting and in this case it's the latter. I wake up to my phone flooded with messages from a group chat the brothers created with the whole cast. I scroll to the top of the messages to find why the chat was originally created.

"After nearly 7 months of filming and lots of editing we finally have the date to release Season 3. January 19th is the big day ladies and gentlemen. We already posted about it and the internet is buzzing with excitement. Make sure to keep checking the schedules we emailed you about the promo and interview dates. Hope you all have a good rest of your day."

I smile thinking about how I finally get to see the whole cast together again. I see Mona, Charlie, Natalia, and Dacre all the time but I miss the little kids too.

I look at the schedule they said they emailed everyone and noticed that the interviews start next week. I go back into the group chat to read what everyone else texted back.

Millie I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TEXT TO COME ALL WEEK FINALLY

Finn hey nerds see you all at the interviews

Gaten I can't wait to reunite with my father the legend that plays Steve Harrington

I laugh to myself and keep reading the rest of the messages.

Mona yes yes yes I can't believe it's been so long since we started this whole process

Sandy See you all next week

A few of the cast members must still be asleep because they haven't read the message yet but I know their reactions will be the same.

I put my phone away and go back bed, needing all the sleep I can get before this hectic schedule starts.