Where's Joe?

Matt Duffer's POV

Ross and I stood in the studio waiting for the cast to arrive when we heard the door open to reveal Mona and Sandy who were actually on time. 

"Good morning you two, excited for today?" I approach them.

"Of course, and once again thank you so much for this opportunity you have no idea how much this means to us," Mona replied.

I got them settled into hair and makeup and made them take a few photos just for fun before the rest of the cast arrived. Ross decided to post one of Sandy to the show's Instagram hoping it would spark some buzz and excitement for both the fans and the cast. 

About half an hour later we hear the studio door open again and we are greeted by Finn, Gaten, Sadie, Caleb, Millie, and Noah. Instead of going straight to hair and makeup the kids stop and chat with Sandy and Mona.

Finn's POV

"No Millie you open the damn door," I yell at her not wanting to walk into the studio first. 

"Me? Why me Finn? You are the one who always comments on her pictures she'll probably recognize you easily!" She protested.

Caleb, having enough of us arguing, presses past us yelling, "Both of you overthink everything," and opens the studio door and walks right in. We all file in after him looking around.

I spot Mona and Sandy sitting across the large room and begin to get nervous. I look around at everyone else and although they look nervous as well they run in the girls' direction and I follow. 

They must've heard our loud footsteps shuffling towards them because they both turned around and gave us wide smiles.

"Hi omg this is so weird seeing you all in 3D and not through a flat screen," Sandy says laughing while Mona gives all of us hugs. 

The only thing going through my head is where's Joe?