Reader stories part 1

I knew it took me quite a while, but here are the first few stories for all of you. I do hope you like them and please let me know your thoughts!
——————————————————
Reader: ilayda_nalu
Member: Jimin
Concept: dialogue

It was the same as usual. Her roommate was out partying, her boyfriend was on tour and the seemingly 100th re-run of Dr Phil of the day was playing on the tv. Ilayda was sitting on the couch, where she'd been the entire day. Vacation got boring real quick if there was nothing to do. Still, she kind of hoped someone would come and propose her some fun ideas for activities. Everything would be better than this. Suddenly her phone rang from inside the other room. Ilayda groaned and dragged herself of the couch, into the kitchen. She grabbed her phone and looked at the caller ID. Jimin, her boyfriend. Instantly butterflies started to fly around her stomach. Jimin had been on tour for about 4 months then, but he never missed their daily conversations. She pressed the green button and held the phone to her ear. "Hey babe" a groggy voice on the other end said. "Hey pabo." Ilayda answered. Ever since those incidents on 'American Hustle Life', it became her cute nickname for him. Which he hated by the way. "Ugh please. I'm trying to be all sweet and you call me an idiot." Nonetheless, she heard him chuckle on the other end of the call. "I'm sorry Jiminie. How was your day?" She sat back down on her couch and muted the tv. "We had to get up early for some interviews, had a photoshoot afterwards, sound check, more interviews and then the concert. I called you as soon as we got to the hotel." "Don't overwork yourself okay? I know you want to be there for the guys, for the fans, but your own health is so important. You should rest enough." She heard him sigh softly. "Thanks Ilayda, I know I can always count on you. I love you." She heard him say those words a lot over the years, but it stell left her a blushing mess every single time. "I love you too Jiminie." She didn't have to see him to know he was smiling, because she was too. "I hate to say this but I really have to go now, Jungkook is making me go buy chicken with him. Can I call you again tonight to wish you sweet dreams?" Ilayda smiled. "Ofcourse you can, I'll talk to you later. Love ya pabo." "Yeah yeah love you too."
———————————————————
Reader: Trash_Can1994
Members: J-Hope and V
Concept: dialogue

J-Hope looked happier than ever while sliding down the slide at the playground. Taehyung was right behind him, while Anna watched the two of them fooling around. J-Hope stood up at the bottom of the slide and walked back to his girlfriend. He wrapped his arm around her waist and waited for Taehyung to join them. "Hyung, next time I'm so going to catch you." Both Anna and Hoseok chuckle. "Taehyung, please, you couldn't catch Hoseok as a child why are you so sure you can do I now." Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat down on the old wooden bench. Just like before, it was surrounded by trees and therefore barely visible to those who didn't know it existed. "I really don't like the way you guys tagteam up on me. I think I prefered when you guys were still denying your feelings for one another." Hoseok played fake surprised. "Ya!" He yelled before lunging to Taehyung, who laughed and ran away. Anna sat down and watched the two of them chase each other. It was years ago they were here the last time, but it felt like nothing changed, although things definitely did. A while later the three of them were sitting next to each other, reminiscing their childhood. "Remember when you thought you were superman and jumped from cabin right there?" Anna said while playfully pushing Tae in his stomach. He laughed. "Yeah or when you made all of us dress up like princesses on Halloween. I had never been more embarrased in my life before that." Anna raised her shoulders. "I mean, you made a great Snowwhite. I see you even tried out your old alter ego in your latest dance practice. And you, Hoseok, made an excellent Ariel. Still not quite sure why we made you be Ariel." Hoseok smiled. "Things changed a lot didn't they?" Everyone nodded. "They sure did. But hey, we made a promise to never leave each other. No matter what. I say we're really living up to that." Anna said. "I'm really proud of you two. And all the other guys as well ofcourse." Hoseok smiled lovingly at her and kissed her cheek. "Eww guys get a room please." Taehyung fake gagged, leaving all of them laughing. It felt great being there again. So many things changed, but their bond would never.
———————————————————
Reader: HipHoeLover
Member: J-Hope
Concept: Dialogue

"And that's a wrap! Good shoot everyone. We have now all the scenes. Good work!" The director yelled and everyone applauded. Jay went to get her bag. She walked into the lockerroom and started cleaning herself off with a towel. The shoot had been great. She got to spend time with the BTS' members, which she loved. Especially since she was an army herself. Her bias being J-Hope. The fact that she played his partner in the short movie made everything even more special. Jay was scared that his happy and bubbly facade was all made up for the cameras, but turns out it's all true. Maybe not as crazy as during shows, but still. He was such a nice guy and they held quite a few deep conversations in between practicing their dance routine and filming their shots. He also gave her some helpful tricks, which she really appreciated. She also got to work with Jimin, who is equally as amazing, but J-Hope held a special place in her heart. Jay wasn't delusional however. She knew that know shooting was over, she'd never see him again.
Jay finished changing and headed out the locker room, but she bumped into someone on her way out. Hoseok. "Euh hey Jaylin." He said, seemingly nervous. He scratched his hairline and looked into her eyes. "I was wondering if you'd like to have some coffee with me tonight? I know this really great coffee shop downtown." She kept her cool facade, but inside she was freaking out. "Yeah I'd love to." She managed to say. He sighed deeply. "Thank god. I really loved working with you, and you're such a great person. I'd love to get to know you better." She smiled. "I would love that too. I really want to get to know you. The real you, I mean." He smiled gently. "Thank you. Most people don't look passed the fame and money. So I'll see you tonight? I'll text you the adress." "Wait, how'd you get my number?" Hoseok looked at her before turning the corner. "From my manager." He smiled, waved and he was gone. Jay's day really couldn't get any better.
——————————————————
Reader: BTTSTT
Member: V
Concept: vampire

She waited patiently for the store clerk to come back with her cake. The door opened and a really attractive young man walked in. He looked at her and smiled. They both waited in silence, until he spoke up. "This may sound super random and creepy, but would you like to go on a date with me? It's just you seem very nice and you're also really pretty." She blushed. It was kind of creepy, but also cute in a way. Anastasia agreed to meet the stranger, who introduced himself as Taehyung. They switched phone numbers and promised to meet each other later that day.

A few weeks later:

Anastasia was worried. She had to come clean to him now. Tae deserved to know the truth. He came back from the kitchen with two cans of soda and placed one in front of her. "Tae, can we talk please?" He knew she was being serious and sat down quietly. "I haven't been fully honest with you. I've been keeping a secret you deserve to know of." Taehyung gulped. "I'm well, a vampire. My entire family is actually. Don't be scared please, I'd never hurt you. I can control my hunger. Taehyung nodded slowly. "So the bottles in your fridge, which I thought were sportsdrinks, they are blood aren't they?" Anastasia nodded, scared he would run away fast. But he didn't. Instead he leaned over the table and pressed his soft lips against hers for a moment. "Look, I still love you alright. Nothing's going to change that. You're the girl I love, I would never let you go." Anastasia smiled and softly kissed his cheek. "Thank you for understanding Tae. You have no idea how much that means for me." He smiled softly and carressed her temple with his tumb. "Now, lets get back to dinner and discuss this later alright?" She was more than happy to comply, after all, they would have plenty of time in the future to discuss everything.