SECOND RANT OF THE DAY

Hi everyone, sorry for those rants but there's just so much stuff that needs to be said so lets jump right into it.
---------------------------------------------
Lets start of with the army comments underneith other group's videos. I understand that you're a big fan of a group and want to talk about them, but do that underneith one of their videos and not for example underneith a dance practice video of Twice. I myself am fan of more than one kpop group and BTS is my ultimate bias group, but even I get annoyed when I see all of the comments some army's leave underneith random people's videos. Can we just stop with doing this because we annoy not only each other but also the fans of those other groups.

Point number two: some army's seem to believe that BTS is the only great group out there and get super mad if they don't win a certain award. I get that you want them to win, but please understand that there are other groups as well and they deserve that award too.

The entire twitter incident: I'm late on this, but what happened is unbelievable. I can't understand what kind of person would do something like that. She didn't just give herself a bad name, no she gave all of us armys a bad name. Also, what did this person try to win out of this? Suga's love? I don't think so. She probably just wanted to gain attention with her actions and guess what, she did. What happened is just so discusting that I can barely believe a human being is able to do something like that.

Back t the fake fans isue, I remember when a bunch of non kpop fans started telling everyone that J-Hope had to leave. Who would say something like that? Who?! Are these people sick or something because who in their right mind would tell someone to stop doing what they love most. To stop spending time with their friends and to give up their dreams? That's sick. Also, the fans who chased Rapmonster and Jungkook, are they crazy? Those guys were running away from them. Don't they understand that when people run away, that means they don't want to talk to you? I feel bad for Rapmon and Jungkook because they had to go through that.

Point 5: why does the hyung line get so little love compared to the maknae line? Why don't a lot of people see their talent? Rapmonster's leadership is great and his rapping is unbelievable, apart from that he can also sing very well. Jin has incredible vocals and looks after his younger brothers like they are blood relatives of him. J-Hope's dancing skills are from another world and his rapping is awesome. Suga is such a nice and gentle person who looks after his friends, while also composing songs and rapping. So why? Why don't people see that BTS is more than the maknae line? Why doesn't everyone see that the hyung line exists as well? Please tell me why...

In conclusion: there's so many things going on and I believe that when we work together as a fandom we can hopefully go back to how it used to be. Maybe the guys will start reading the comments underneith their videos again, maybe everyone will get appreciated the way they deserve.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY OPINIONS ON CERTAIN THINGS GOING ON IN THE FANDOM AND THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TO A PERSON IN PARTICULAR (apart from the twitter thing which was absolutely discusting)

So sorry for all this ranting today but I got a lot of things to share and I hope maybe you guys had 'fun' reading this. Please let me know if you have more news about stuff going on that I forgot to mention and yeah. Maybe I'll just start a kpop ranting book or something. I'll let you know about it.