Chapter 39 : The Truth

Adam Canna POV

I running to her room and the door was open. I was so shocked. I don't know where she get it but Hani was holding a scalpel and threatening us to do a suicide again.

"Miss Hani, please calm down. You just go through a surgery" said doctor Mia.

"Shut up! " I don't want to hear more lies." Said Hani.

"Sweetie, we didn't mean to lied you. We just... don't want to see you hurt yourself again" said auntie Dahlia.

"We, does that mean... Adam, you also know about this ?" everyone in the room looking at me.

"How could you ? You're supposed to be my bestfriend. I trust you all my life. Why did you lied to me? Why ?! Everyone is lying to me. She also lied to me. She promised me that she will never leave me. But now...." She start to crying.

"Say who ? She is still alive...in your heart. She give her heart to you. You know that too, just a definitive promise of Allah. Yes, she already leaves you, but you still have us. We wil always and forever love you especially your parents. And if you thing that you is alone, you're wrong. Because Allah will always by your side." I try to calm her down first. She crying more and fell down the scalpel. Sarah get it while her parents hugs her before her get fainted.

"She was still shocked after what's happens, let's give her a time." Said doctor Mia after checking her conditions.

Ismahani Ixora POV

"

Mommy daddy.. I want to go back to mansion" said me to my parents. I see Adam at the corner of the room but I needa time to calm myself first.

"But Miss Hani...You just going through the surgery and your body was so weak" said doctor Mia while looking at my parents.

"I promise to you that I won't ever kill myself again, please" I try to persuade them.

"Fine then, but your doctor and nurse will watch over you and you must listen to them, okay" said daddy.

I just ignoring Adam. We go back to the mansion with a limousine. Lisa bring me to my room with a wheelchair since I can't walk by my own with my condition now. I give a hint to Lisa that's mean to ask her leave.

"Mommy daddy, can I ask you something ?" They sit besides me with a curious face