Chapter 18 : Malaysia

It have been a few day, and my parent was back. I go to the living room to greet them. And see Adam was already at here. Did he doesn't have any work to do until comes here everyday ?

Sarah said they want to see me. It's mean thy have something to say.

"What ? Malaysia ? Are you kidding me right ? You mean moved ? " I was so shocked.

"No sweetie, we are serious. We're not moving, you can come here anytimes when you want. We and Adam family just go to other place and live at there" said daddy.

"When ? " Asked me.

"This weekend." Said mommy.

"What ?! "Said me. It only one two days from now. Did our parents do like that to protect us from the killer or to prevent me from getting my memory back ? Both of them, I guess.
_____________________________
The day

Now, we are boarding on our private jet and go to Malaysia. My parents said it was mommy country since I was hybrid American,Malay and Chinese girl.

Adam was Jerman and Malay mix. He also moved to Malaysia since it was her mother country too. So, it makes both of us have two citizens. Maybe that's why, we loves and enjoying learning a foreign language like Malay, Chinese, France, Italy , Arabic and Jerman.

I can't wait reach at there. This country have a lot of Muslim. So, it will be so fun.
We board on the difference private jet. I with my parent and so did he.

My ego don't want to admit it but I happy with he by my sides. He try to persuade them but failed. Well, at least he try.