Chapter 6 : Mansion

Ismahani Ixora POV

"Can I come inside ? " that sounds is familiar. Ohh yes, the Butler that come yesterday.

"Assalammualaikum, little princess and the knight. How did you feel ? he said with a happy and funny sound.
I thought all of old buttler is boring and don't have fun.
Looks like I was wrong.

"Waalaikumusalam, little princess ? Knight ?

"Yes, you are and he will always have for protect you. Sorry for don't introduce myself. I'm your family buttler, Mr Alias. Mr Daniel and Mrs Dahlia have a meeting to attend so their ask me to come fetch you. Your car is ready, your nurse Lisa will help you changes. We wait outside, let's go Mr Adam "

"Okay". I just follow what he said .

I take a thirteen minutes to change my clothes but, it only takes three minutes for my nurse to tie and makes my hair like a ponytail.

I don't remember anything about my favorites or style but I love it. The pink dress,the white cardigan and the comfort flats makes me looks like a princess.

I just following them until the car. Before we leave, the director and specialist of the  hospital say their last word and wish for my recovery. I owe them for saved my life and treat me until I awake.

I just want to go back to my mansion. It was more than enough with the limousine, but why bother with another car to escort me. It not like I will die one the way.

It takes a few hours to reach at the mansion. I fell asleep next to my nurse.