Chapter 1 : Awake

Adam Canna POV

It has been a week since that incident happen but she is still in coma. If in few days she still don't wake up, her parent will send her to the overseas which have a best specialist in this case. We come from the upper family so of course money will never be the problem.

Just like the other days my family and I'll came to visit her. As usual I will read the sura of Yaasin to her while my parents give words of encouragement to her parents. Which parents will be happy when their only child who was once happy, spoiled, talkative now, is lying coma while wearing a breathing apparatus.

She always said everything need money but money is not everything. My ego don't want to admit it but I really miss to hear her complain about something since she is very chatty girl.

While I was reading sura Yaasin, her tears flowed. It was a normal thing when she gets sick so I just ignore it. After that, she try to moving her finger and opens her eyes.

"Who are you ?" She said slowly. I don't really heard what she said but I was so grateful.

"Alhamdulillah Hani, finally you awake. Lisa, call her doctor, hurry ! " asked me to her personal nurse happily.

Shortly afterwards her personal doctor, nurse , her parents and me entered the room. I can see her mother tears happily. Her doctor checked her condition

"Miss Hani, how did you feel ?" her doctor ask gently.
She try to remove her breathing apparatus

"Who is that? " she asked.

"Don't you know me, Miss Hani ? I'm your personal doctor."

"Miss...Hani, who is that ?

"That's was your name, don't you remember ?

"My...name, that's...my name, "She slowly touch her head.

"Miss Hani are you okay ? did you feel hurt anywhere? "

"My...my head, it was so hurt. Please, do something" She hold her head and looks like in the pain.

"Lisa, get me the painkillers , hurry ! Miss Hani, hold on.
I will help you, okay ?"