Chapter 22 : Worried

Ismahani Ixora POV

When we arrived at home, uncle Alias and Lisa is already waiting for us at the front of the door. They bring us to the living room and treat us.

Thankfully, Adam pull me back if not I don't know what will happens to me. I don't get any hurt but Adam hurt his hand a bit while trying to protect me.

"Arghh! It's hurt."
Said he to Lisa while looking at me. And I know what it means.

"Give me that, I'll do it" Lisa give me the medicine.

"Did you worry about me so badly ?" he whispering at me.

"Don't talk to me, I was mad t to you." Said me but he smiling back.

"We are so sorry for both of you. As your bodyguard, we failed to protect you. We should be aware of it." Said James.

"Says who ? All this time, both of you was the one who protect us from the danger. You have save my life before and so did now. You're aware of the danger that might happens to us and that's make you the best and good bodyguard that we ever have." Said me while smiling at them.

"Miss Hani was right. Don't worry, we will find out and catch the culprit." Said uncle Alias.

I don't know why but I feel so worried about Adam. I thought I'll lost him. I feel like I've experienced this before. Is that just my feelings or it have connection about my past ?