"Who's Bas?" Aunty asks smiling.

Godt shows her pictures of him on his phone. "Lady aunty wants to kidnap Yo I'm going to kidnap Bas and keep him forever!" He tells her. "But P'Bee and P'Forth would be sad and l likeded them."

"They are his mum and dad?" Aunty asks

"Yes, but P'Bee is P'Forth's aunty but you can't call her aunty because she doesn't like it, and P'Beam called her that and she threw the flowers at him, but he moved and they had a fight and Bas cried I had to hold his hand till he stopped."

"I'll let you explain everything." I tell Tee, who's laughing next to me.

"You should come visit us aunty!" Godt's excited at the idea. "Then you can meet them and Yo, I like Yo best but I like Bas but I had to take respsibility cause I gotted Yo pregnant but he wouldn't marry me, so I'm going to marry Bas."

Mami choked on her drink, I put my tea down, I forgot he could say all this. Aunty's laughing, as she asks him to explain things, he's happily telling her.

"You okay?" I ask Tee.

Its just the two of us, aunty told me to sleep in his room. He went out for a walk, I let him, he seemed to need it. Everyone's already in bed, he just came back.

He walks over and hugs me. "Thanks, Tae, this means a lot."

"Why so quiet?" I ask hugging him back.

"The three of us, we look like a family. Its happy, and scary at the same time."

"Tee."

"Where are we really going Tae?" He asks. "I want this, to be together, not just joking ..."

Its strange, how little time has passed since we met, but I'm thinking the same things.

"I wasn't joking." I tell him.

When he looks up at me, I kiss him, its slow and soft, but Tee moves and makes it demanding. He pulls me back without breaking the kiss, we fall on the bed, me on top, I try to pull back, but he won't let me.

"Tee...slow down..."

"I locked the door." He says, before kissing me again.

He moans as my hands slip under his shirt, he's cold from the night air. He throws his head back, as our body's shift and rub together, he looks beautiful, saying my name. He gasps as I bite his jaw gently...

"AAAHHHH..." a scream makes us freeze.

"No aunty..." Godt yells.

We both quickly get up and hurry outside, its coming from the kitchen.

"Godt!" Aunty yells. "Don't touch that disgusting thing."

"But Aunty he's my friend." Godt tells her.

"Godt..."

"I wanted sticky rice..." Godt starts.

"He wasn't in bed when I turned." Aunty looks scared. "Boys, there is a mouse down there..."

"I'll kill it." I tell her.

"Noooo..." Godt's yelling keeping us back. "Run Mr mango, runnn be freee."

"Godt." Tee takes his hand. "It's a mouse."

"It's an animal!" Godt says. "My teacher said be nice to them and he's my friend now and I want to keep him as a pet."

"A mouse isn't a pet dear." Aunty tells him.

"Is a bunny?" He asks us, we say yes.

"I want Yo then!" He jumps up and down. "I'll love him the most."

"He's a person Godt, in an outfit, you can't have him." I tell my son.

"Plus, Pha would kill us all in our sleep if we tried." Tee whispers to me.

"Fine!" Godt shouts. "I'll get a bunny outfit for Bas! P'Bee already said I could marry him."

"Oh dear..." auntys laughing.

"Don't kill Mr mango aunty." Godt is giving her his crying face. "He's my friend now and he likes your sticky rice the best..."

"Godt..." Aunty sighs, then frowns. "Mami what are you doing?"

"Making a video, it's the only way, the ladies at my day centre will believe me." She laughs.

"Mami aunty I want to go meet the ladies!" Godt's running to her. "Nini says, ladies give you cookies."

"Always having sweet things, isn't good for you Godt." Tee tells him.

"But Teee."

"No." He says firmly.

"Are you saying no cause your cranky?" Godt asks, after thinking. "Because you need daddy's permission to show your hot abs?"

I just realised, how happy and talkative, he's become since he met Yo, and his friends. Which is good, but awful for the adults. This weekend was a terrible idea, what was I thinking?

"Who said that?" Tee asks.

"Monty told me." He tells us. "He wanted to see Tee's abs but he said no because daddy might get mad and spank him. Aunty what abs mean?"

Mami is now literally, rolling on the floor laughing, while Aunty's patting Godt's head, smiling as she tries to explain.

"I want to tell him, to stop talking to them." Tee whispers to me. "But I'm scared of his answer."