Ripped

Jeez. Louise.

Kelly was shirtless and working out, the muscles in his back was clenching as he pushed himself to the floor and pushed himself back up again and his body was glistening. Did I mention he was shirtless? Oh and ripped. R.I.P.P.E.D x1000000

"Hi" he groaned as he did a massive push and jumped up.

"H-hi" I choked.

"You're home early. Are you okay?" He questioned.

"Erm yeah yeah I'm fine just need to get the working schedule complete. Might workout first though" I said.

"Okay, do you wanna use the living room or...?"

"Yeah can I use the living room please?"

"Sure I'm gonna go for a run then , see you later" he smiled as he walked past me out of the door. His arm brushed mine and I could feel the heat radiating off of his body. I watched his retreating figure and quickly blinked, I'm being such a creep.

Jogging up the stairs, I went into my room and changed out of my dress and into a pair of workout leggings and my sports bra since nobody was home. I was happy I was starting to get a nice figure.

I grabbed my workout mat and weights and opened YouTube on the TV. Starting with an ab workout, I then did a calve and a cardio workout.

My muscles were burning as I was finishing doing my burpees, groans escaping my mouth. You got this Tanya, keep thinking about the ideal body. I kept pushing my arms and legs sweating like crazy when I heard a chuckle and nearly lost my balance.

"You fucking scared me Kelly!" I complained as I did the last two burpees and sat down wrapping my arms around me to cover my stomach.

"Sorry" he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I glared.

"Just wondered what kind of workout you were doing in here" he smirked "all I could hear was groans."

"Shut up" I blushed.

"Awe does Tanya not like her sex life being mentioned" he teased. That immediately caused a pang in my chest and me to become defensive and think about Zac.

"What sex life?" I Mumbled to myself and grabbed my stuff storming past him and upstairs.

"Tanya? What did I do wrong?" He called after me "Tanya?"

I felt bad for ignoring him but I wasn't in the mood to talk, all I wanted was to lay in bed and have a date with Netflix now.

Before I had my shower, I put my workout stuff away and clothes in the laundry, then I changed into my massive, wooly sheep onesie. Before my date with Netflix, I knew I had to do the working schedule so I grabbed my laptop, sat cross-legged on my bed and got to work. In the background I played some music, right now it was 'jar of hearts' since it reflected my mood.

  I opened a new account on publisher and started planning who would work when.

Monday: Tanya, Jake, Billy.
Tuesday: Tanya, Mum, Jake.
Wednesday: Tanya, Mum, Billy, Sarah
Thursday: Mum, Nan, Sarah
Friday: Tanya, Billy, Sarah
Saturday: Tanya, Jake, Billy,Nan
Sunday: Tanya, Jake, Sarah

After I had double checked everything, I then clicked save and print. I put my laptop next to me and walked downstairs to get the print out from my office; as I was walking past the living room I saw Kelly stand up and start following me.