Something about my roomate

Photo of her pajamas up above. Sorry if it comes up sideways, I don't know how to sort it.

~Previously...

"What can I say? These bad boys don't come without hard work" I bragged.

"Believe me, I know, have you seen my bad boys" he said letting go of my wrists and showing off. I took this as my advantage and ran around the sofa into the kitchen laughing; it didn't take long for him to catch me up and before I knew it, I was pinned against the fridge, his arms blocking me from moving.

"Not laughing now are we?" He asked, a hint of playfulness sparkling in his mesmerising eyes.

~Present...

I gulped nervously.
What was he gonna do? He had me trapped I had nowhere to go.

He started to lean in, closer to my face, so close that I could feel his breath fanning my lips. My breathing picked up to short ragid breaths.

He moved his lips so they were hovering over my right ear, tickling me. Goosebumps covered my whole body.

"I know you know it's muscle, I've seen you ogling me" he whispered huskily in my ear and it took all my strength not to moan at his seductive voice.

"Admit it. You want some of this."

I rapidly shook my head.

"You're lying. Say it. I want to hear you say it."

"I d..don't know wh..what you're talking about." I breathed.

"Your breathing says otherwise."

"Can you just let me go?"

"No can do darling" he smirked.

"Okay, you're attractive. Happy now? Can I go?" I gave up.

"No", argh what could he possibly want now.

"What now!?"

"Say Kelly is the hottest, sexiest guy in the universe." he smirked.

"Oh my god! How old are you?" I whined, this guy was so immature.

"Just say it. I wont let you go until you say it" I didn't react. I looked at the ceiling, being the stubborn person I am. I knew he would give up eventually.

"I won't give up, no matter how long it takes." Oh what? Can this guy read minds now?

We stayed like that for I a little longer but I just wanted to go for a run and have dinner.

"FINE! Kelly is the hottest, sexiest guy in the universe!" I basically shouted.

"Why thank you my darling" he winked and instantly let me go but his smug grin was still plastered on his tanned, gorgeous, perfect... Wait what? His face. It was plastered on his FACE.

"I'm going for a run" I stated brushing past him as I walked out the room to go and change.

"What about dinner?" he yelled after me.