That little, well big,...argh

It can't be...

But it was.

Out of the several billions of people in the world, this one person had to be the person I got stuck with.

"Hey" he said with a cocky grin on his face, "I'm Kelly, your new possible roommate".

Yeah, you guessed it, it's the hot, mysterious, flirt of a player from the bakery. And he is here, because he is my only reply for my future housemate. Typical. That's just my luck!

Not trusting my voice to come out normal, I simply just stepped to the side and gestured for him to enter, which he did.

"So, what do you want to know?" He questioned as I shut the door behind us. He turned around to face me, his hands in his front pockets and his posture slightly bent over. And trust me when I say, he looked sexy.

Okay, so why are all the fit ones players? I mean I feel bad for judging, but after the bakery scene, player is the definite vibe I'm getting off of him.

"Erm..do you want a drink?" I asked, but it came out as more of a question, considering it was the first thing that came to my head.

I heard a deep chuckle rumble through his chest and my god it was hot.

"Nah, I'm good for now thanks"

"T..take a seat" I told him gesturing to the couch.

We sat down, and I had no idea what to do. How could I live with this guy, I mean seriously?

"I'm Tanya, what's your name?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Kelly, Kelly Knight, we've been over this" He stated.

"I knew that" I mumbled my nervousness getting to me which caused that knee weakening rumble again, "so why do you want to move in?" I interrogated.

"Well, I currently live in my own apartment but the rent has gone up, and I'm not willing to pay that much, so I thought moving in with someone would be the cheapest way to go." He explained.

"Okay..." I stated, digesting the information.

"How about you?" He questioned.

"Huh?" I asked confused, looking up at him, my head tilted.

"I mean, why do you want me to move in?" He interrogated.

"I didn't say I WANTED you to move in, I just NEEDED Someoneto move in" I smirked, empathising the ' I wanted you' and 'needed someone', which caused him to smile.

"Yeah, well, why do you NEED a roommate?" He mimicked me, argh this guy! Mind you, he's still a flippin' God.

"Well, I had enough money for the essentials, a house, car and bakery. But now I don't, because my bakery is just starting up so we're not exactly rolling in it at the moment, so I need help with the bills." I explained.

"Why couldn't you move in with a friend?" He pressured.

"Because I love this house so would do anything to stay in it. My friends love their houses so I don't want to be the cause of them having to move out. Plus I'm 25 now, I need to do things myself."

"Fair enough-" he was cut off by my grumbling stomach. His eyes quickly changed to concern before he asked "have you had dinner?"

"No, not yet" I said.

"Don't let me stop you" he offered, holding his hands up in surrender.

"No, it's fin-" I started when he cut me off.