You lied

FUCKING HELL GUYS, THIS STORY WAS NUMBER #443 IN CHICKLIT IN THE WEEK!

THIS IS AWESOMEEEE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, I COULDN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!

LOVE YOU, and here is the next chapter!

~ Previously...

"So guys, I need to tell you something about my roomate" I announced.

"What?" They asked.

"He's..."

~Present...

"He'stheMrHotmysteriousguyfromthebakery" I rambled.

"Say that again" Jake said.

"He's the Mr Hot, Mysterious guy from the bakery" I breathed.

"What?!" Jake roared grabbing my shoulders in a death grip with Billy sitting behind him her jaw touching the floor.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"I don't know how to feel about this" Jake muttered, more to himself than anyone else.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well, I don't know whether to be happy for you seeing as this could be shining a light for your love life, or whether to be worried considering he could just be a creep and actually seems a bit dangerous" he explained.

"You worry too much Jake" I said "we're getting on fine so far."

Jake used to be a little protective - which I thought was sweet- but, ever since the Zac dilemma, it's become worse.

"Define fine. Because I know when girls say they are fine, it usually means they're not" he ranted.

"We're getting on well. Okay no need to worry" I reassured him.

"There better not be" he sighed loosening his grip on my shoulders but still not letting go.

All the time through that conversation, Billy still hadn't moved a muscle. Then all of a sudden, she jumped in the air kneeling to the floor.

"Hallejujah!" she shouted lifting her arms up and down as if she was praying "thank the lords!"

Jake and I just stared at her with 'what the fuck'  looks on our faces. She was so over dramatic about everything; at least we knew her views on this situation.

"Luck has come our way" she breathed for the final time, staring up at the ceiling.

"Ermmmm...okay then" I said looking back at Jake.

"Don't look at me, I don't know" Jake shrugged.

"I suppose I should be used to this by now, considering I've known her for 14 years" I sighed.

"I'm still here you know" Billy piped up.

"Oh, so you're back with us, welcome back" I greeted sarcastically.

"Shut up and stop changing the subject woman" she demanded "so, have you fucked him yet?"

"Woah. LALALALA" I shouted covering my ears. I did not want this conversation.

"Really Billy, after everything she went through you think she'd lose her virginity and fuck this guy on the first night" Jake questioned.

"Ohhh yeah, good point."

"You really need to think before you speak sometimes." He said.

"Can you just get off my back for fucks sake?" Billy asked raising her voice.