All the hot guys are

I like this chapter, I think this is where the story starts getting better. ;)

I looked up swallowing the lump in my throat and smiled.

"Hi, what can I get you?" I asked but my voice came out as a squeak.

"You" he stated bluntly.

"Preferably something to eat" I giggled feeling extremely awkward as a blush started to form on my cheeks.

"Again you" he smirked obviously liking the effect he had on me, this guy was so inappropriate.

"Let's rephrase that, something that I'm selling" I huffed glad nobody else was in the line. I could see Jake next to me, his eyes bulging and ready to interfere as he noticed the situation unfolding infront of him.

"Okay, I will have the last brownie and a bit of bread pudding please" he told me obviously satisfied enough with his previous reaction.

"Sure" I said putting them into bags and laying them on the counter. I could feel his eyes watching my every movement and it was making me tense. "Anything else?" I asked.

"I'd love your number" he told me and once again I could feel my self turning into a tomato.

"Haha, yeah not today" I said smiling and feeling rather awkward once again.

"Then, that's all I want...for now" he stated his knee weakening smirk appearing on his face once again.

"Okay, well that will be £2.05" I announced, checking the till. He passed me £3 and I tensed as his hand grazed mine.

"Relax, I don't bite" he whispered in my ear, leaning over the counter as I passed him his food and change "unless you want me to" he added. And with that, he was gone.

    I was staring after him when I heard a faint round of applause from next to me and I knew it was Jake. I gave him the 'what?' look and he just simply smirked and served the customer that had just walked in the door.

"Now giiirrll, there is more gossip right there" Jake said sounding like a teenaged girl, after the customer had left.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I muttered as a blush once again crept across my face. Argh, stop blushing you idiot, I thought to myself.

"Awwww, my little baby's all grown up" Jake cooed, crushing me in a massive bear hug.

"I'm 25" I mumbled against his chest.

"I know, but you're still my little baby"

"You sound like my mother and you're only a few months older than me" I stated once he let me go and I could actually breathe.

"Whatever" he mumbled to to which a smug smile appeared in my face.
That shut him up.

We were closing up when Billy decided to walk over to us.

"So, what's the gossip between you and Mr Hot Mysterious?" She asked her eyes wide waiting for a story.

"Well, he is obviously a flirt and player" I stated.

"What?" She asked her mouth hanging open. "Why would you say that?" She seemed absolutely flabbergasted.

"Well, one he was such a flirt and I don't even know the guy so he must be like that with all girls which means he is most likely a player. Plus all the hot guys are." I stated.

"Hey!" Jake yelled throwing his hands up. "I'm hot and I'm not a player" he announced.

"Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night sunshine" I teased him smiling and he just poked his bottom lip out pouting.

  He knows I'm joking and I know he is telling the truth, he is good looking and he is not a player. A flirt sometimes maybe, but not a player.