Chapter 9: The Weekend

Most of the rest of this story will most likely be in Madi, Abi, Jay, or Nathan's POV... I decided that they were the main characters of this story, so yeah,  just a heads up(:

Madi's POV:

*snore* Oh my God. If Abi doesn't stop, I will have to kill her. *snore* Okay, that's it. I threw my pillow at her. She didn't even flinch. I stood up and walked out of our room and down the hallway. I wasn't really sure where I was going until I got there. Jay had forgotten to close his bedroom door (again). I peeked in and he layed there, awake. He noticed me slowly walking in.

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Abi snores like a pig..."

Jay chuckled, "You can stay in here if you'd like to..."

I smiled as he slid over, patting the spot next to him. I closed the door and took his offer. I slid under the sheets, VERY aware of the fact that he didn't have a shirt on. I rested my head, as well as my open hand, on his bare chest. He slid his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I brought my knees up and snuggled into him. That's how we fell asleep.

Morning...

I woke up to find Jay already awake and playing with my hair."Good Morning, Gorgeous," he said when I looked up at him. I smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips before laying back down, hiding my face in his neck.

We heard a knock on the door. "Jay, get up, Jayne and Sonya are here! You too, Madi!" Nathan yelled from the other side of the door. I guess Abi did notice I was gone... Wait- If the managers were here this early, they must have either really good news or really bad news. I reluctantly got up, waved goodbye to Jay and went to my room to get dressed.

After I was dressed and had put on minimal makeup, I headed down to the living room where everyone was waiting. Jay tossed me a granola bar. I caught it and sat down next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Sonya and Jayne both looked pretty surprised. "How long has this been going on?" Sonya asked, pointing to the two of us.

"Since yesterday," Jay replied.

"Oh, okay," Jayne said, "Well, we have some excellent news. Nathan showed us the song you guys came up with and it is brilliant. The label decided that your bands are excellent together, so they decided that instead of just one song, they want you to make an entire collaboration album."

"What?!?!" Abi jumped up, "That's AWESOME!!" 

"Yes, they want you to maybe write another song, and do collaboration versions of some of each of your songs, and maybe even do some covers," Sonya explained.

"Wait, but wouldn't that take more time, I mean, I love all of you guys and all, and I love it here in London, but I think I'm getting just a bit homesick..." Sierra said.

Sonya nodded, "They thought you would say that, so you guys can do a little bit more here, and then we can all go and do the rest in the states. They said that some of the locations in downtown St. Louis are perfect for the music video for Little Wonders."

"We're gonna do a music video for it?" I asked.

"Mmhmm..." I looked at Jay and smiled. I knew we were both thinking the same thing. More time together...

Nathan's POV:

Another song? Fine with me as long as someone else writes it. I'm fresh out of ideas. Sonya and Jayne gave us the schedule for the next few days. Tomorrow, we're recording Little Wonders, Sunday, we're recording collaboration versions of some of our already existing songs, and Monday, We're hopping on a plane to Missouri. But today, we had the day off to get more inspiration.

I went to the kitchen to make some tea. Abi followed me in. "Would you like some, too?" I asked her.

She nodded. "So, what are you going to do today?" She asked.

"I'm probably going to go see a movie. You wanna come with?"

"Sure." I gave her her tea. We sat down together at the table to talk for a bit. I noticed how long and shiny her beautiful blonde hair was. I noticed how she never stopped smiling the entire time we talked. She had a beautiful smile. She was amazing.

Later that day...

"That movie was a complete waste of time." I stated.

"No arguments," Abi agreed. We were on our way back to the flat after what had to be one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Abi suddenly tripped on a crack in the sidewalk. I caught her before she fell. When I steadied her, our faces ended up only about an inch apart. She breathed heavily, her warm breah tickling my face. She leaned in even closer and our lips touched.

Abi's POV:

He didn't kiss back at first. I was SO embarassed, I almost pulled away. But then I felt his lips move in sync with mine. Oh. My. God. I was kissing Nathan Sykes. Nathan Freaking Sykes!!! We both pulled away for air. He took my hand and we walked silently the rest of the way back. I was smiling like an idiot the entire time.