Chapter 1: Kickstarts

Okay, the band is based on me an my friends. There is a video of Kickstarts by the Wanted on the side... Just thouht it was a good name for the first chapter... Picture of Madi on the side... All of the songs by Ambition will be songs by other people in real life. The one mentioned in this chapter is by Adele... here we go!

Madi's POV:

"Another comment comparing us to The Wanted!" I yelled in frustration. After seeing the first ten like this one, I got pretty mad. Oh... I just realized you probably don't know who's speaking... I'm Madisyn. Yes, it is spelled correctly. My bandmates, Abi, Taylor, Sydney, and Sierra, call me Madi. Our band is called Ambition. We are currently in our house (yes, we share a house) in St. Louis, Missouri. I know it's an odd place for a famous band to live, but it's where we grew up, so... yeah... anyway...

"You know," started Abi as she walked into the room, "I listened to one of their songs and they are pretty good... Those" she said, pointing at my laptop, "are compliments." She kept staring at me with a look on her face.

I smiled, "I know that look. They're gorgeous, aren't they?" Her smile widened as she stole my laptop and typed "the wanted" into the google search bar. She sighed before handing it back to me with a picure in the middle of the screen.

She pointed to a cute guy with a shaved head. "That's Max," then to a tall, dark guy who looked like a male model, "Siva," then to a hot guy with short brown hair, "Tom," then to GORGEOUS curly haired guy, "Jay," (I'll admit my eyes lingered on Jay just a bit longer than they should have...), "And that's," she wiggled her eyebrows before pointing to a (obviously younger than the others) guy with sideflipped brown hair, "Nathan." she said slowly.

I smiled and elbowed her.

"What? He's cute..."

Well that's the end of the first chapter... don't worry, it gets better- They eventually meet The Wanted!!! So please read on once the other chapters are up(:

-M&M