30 - Popular

Su Ju's POV

It wasn't long after the concert when all sorts of shows, interviewers, and different companies came to us. They were suddenly fascinated by EXO, most likely because of that one competition.

We were invited to so many different places at once, that we would have a booked schedule for the next weeks. I mean, Manager Hyun had to absolutely accept all of them, because it was TOTALLY NOT GOING TO DRAIN ALL OF OUR ENERGY.

On the bright side, he did seem a bit more open to us. Yes, he was still the annoying and harsh and cruel man, but he did let us have more frequent breaks.

Don't get me wrong, he was still evil.

But on my first break, I decided to go see my mother. It had been more than a month since I last visited her, and I had to admit, I was afraid.

Third Person's POV

Kai went to go answer the door, muttering about how he was in the middle of a game.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Taeyong said, bowing formally.

"Annyeong." Jongin replied lazily, combing his hands through his hair.

What's he doing here?

"I'm here to pick up Su Ju, we're going to visit his mother."

"You're going with him?" Chen asked, suddenly appearing out of no where.

"Ne. He invited me to, and I already know his mother from back when we were dating. It'll be the first time I saw her from the last time, which was when we were still dating, actually. This will be a nice refresher."

"YOU AND SU JU WERE DATING!?" Baekhyun said, also appearing out of no where.

"Yeah, he didn't tell you?" Taeyong asked.

"Tell you what?" Su Ju asked, happily hopping down the stairs.

"Yah, it's cold. You should wear a scarf, here." Taeyong took off his own scarf and wrapped it around Su Ju's neck. Su Ju buried his face in the soft, warm silk.

"Thank you!" Su Ju chirped. He was in a good mood - he was going to see his mother in a long time anyways.

"You and Taeyong dated?" Kai asked, obviously shocked.

"THEY DATED!?" Chanyeol asked, happening just to walk by.

"WAIT, YOU TWO!?" Suho appeared.

"YEAH, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" Chen asked.

"Wait, seriously?" Xiumin asked, surprised.

"What's so hard to believe about that?" D.O. asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"How about the fact that THEY DATED." Sehun said, walking down the stairs.

"I can't believe this." Baekhyun said.

"Ummm...okay, we're going to go now, bye~" Taeyong said, pulling away Su Ju, leaving, and closing the door.

"Is that so hard for them to believe?" Su Ju asked, looking up at Taeyong.

"I didn't think so. Who wouldn't want to date you?"

"Wait, but Taeyong, how did they find out?"

At that moment, Su Ju got a text on his phone.

Check this article. Right now. - Chen

Su Ju clicked on the website link, worried that it was going to be 1) A screamer or 2) Something sexual. It had happened before; Chen once sent Su Ju a link to an...interesting website.