7 - Skill Checks

As they entered the conference room, a new face sat in the chair at the head of the table.

"Excuse me, this is a reserved conference place for a meeting between EXO and their manager. Can we help you?" D.O. asked.

"Ah! You guys are three minutes late, don't be late next time." The man said.

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked.

"So on Su Ju's joining, what do you guys think about him?" The man asked, ignoring Chanyeol.

The EXO members began to shout and yell, ignoring the fact that they were ranting to a random man.

"We are just fine with eight members." Kai said.

"Whoops, too bad." The man said.

"Can we make him debut in another group?" D.O. asked the other members.

"Nope." The man said, popping on the 'p.' "You'll have to deal with him for another six years, and you have no choice. This is something that's going to happen and you can't do anything to change it. Copeesh? You have to follow my orders anyways. I am your new manager after all."

"WHAT!? NO, YOU ARE NOT OUR NEW MANAGER. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MUST HAVE CHOSEN TO REPLACE OUR LAY! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? SO WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW, ARE WE GOING TO GET THREE MORE CHINESE MEMBERS TO REPLACE, KRIS, LUHAN, AND TAO!? I BET THAT YOU'LL KICK US OUT OF OUR OWN GROUP. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, OUR FATHER? WE WONT ACCEPT YOU AND WE WONT ACCEPT DUMB SU JU. SO THERE. IF YOU KEEP ON ACTING LIKE THIS, WE'LL HAVE YOU FIRED. WE'LL HAVE YOU KICKED OUT. AND THEN YOU'LL BE ON THE STREETS AND-" Baekhyun began to yell.

EXO's manager walked over to Baekhyun and slapped him.

All of the EXO members fell completely silent.

"I-I really don't think that I should be in this group, besides, I still need proper training and-" Su Ju began.

"Su Ju, for the love of god, shut up. Kai, train him in dancing. I want him to know every single move of our newest album. D.O. and Chen, work with him and practice on your singing. Su Ju, just listen to them. As your new manager, all of you will listen to me."

Baekhyun gritted his teeth and nodded his head.

"He's sorry." D.O. said, gesturing to Baekhyun. "He didn't mean it."

"Keep in mind our respected positions, Baekhyun." EXO's new manager said.

"Anyhow, you will call me Manager Hyun. Here's your new schedules, and have a good day!" Manager Hyun said, throwing schedules into the air. They floated down slowly and scattered around everywhere.

"Wait...what happened to our other manager?" Chen asked.

"I got him kicked out for supporting Yixing." The manager said before smirking and leaving, slamming the door shut.

"That son of a bitch!" Chanyeol yelled, punching the wall.

"What the hell. There is something seriously fucked up here." Kai said.

"Guys...he didn't look like he was messing around. I think we should follow his orders..." Xiumin said.

"Seriously Xiumin?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, Xiumin's right. He threatened us by kicking us out and I'm sure that he has the power to do so. Baekhyun, you need to calm down. Don't do that again. I understand that we're all freaking annoyed right now, but we have to deal with him. I don't want EXO to end." Suho said.